Dennis Rodman Meets His Dad In Philippines

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

From the Huff, total BS in fact I think the whole thing is made up!

"The dusky streets were packed with paunchy and pale older white guys, wearing socks and sandals and chain smoking, arm in arm with attractive Filipina ladies thirty years their junior. It seemed like there were hundreds of bars, all blasting horrible house music at deafening levels and advertising the coldest beer with chromatic neon signs. An endless harem of Filipina bar girls in bikinis gyrated to the music and pretended to not be nauseated by the tourists.

What the hell was this place all about? We went into the first watering hole and bellied up to the bar, ordering San Miguel drafts. I noticed a that a tattoo chair sat in the middle of the dance floor just in case a drunk patron wanted to make yet another permanent bad decision."

http://www.huffingto..._b_1688268.html

Sounds more like Olongapo city back in the 70s, angeles city was more tame than the US. pacific fleets playground of Subic bay U.S.N.A.S. after all the flyboys from clark AFB.were coming to Olongapo to party with the Navy and Marines. Tattoo chair in the bar?.. Yes, seen it. Gyrating boom boom girls abound? yes. done em. Magsaysay drive , just outside the main gate, half mile of heaven in hell. Bartender flying Hells Angels M/C . Colors? never happen. Welcome to the wild wild EAST. or it used to be. Why do you think RODMAN and a lot of others stayd here. HOT WOMEN, CHEAP BOOZ and no CHILD SUPPORT.Damn.. i shoulda came home sooner. ...bad boy ako ej. :hystery:
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

according to a WELL PLACED source he was recently arrested ,when i asked about more details

something about 1 of his ex gf or mother of 1 of his children, he was then released ,

current where abouts unknown

Americano
Posted
Posted

"The dusky streets were packed with paunchy and pale older white guys, wearing socks and sandals and chain smoking, arm in arm with attractive Filipina ladies thirty years their junior. It seemed like there were hundreds of bars, all blasting horrible house music at deafening levels and advertising the coldest beer with chromatic neon signs. An endless harem of Filipina bar girls in bikinis gyrated to the music and pretended to not be nauseated by the tourists.

What the hell was this place all about? We went into the first watering hole and bellied up to the bar, ordering San Miguel drafts. I noticed a that a tattoo chair sat in the middle of the dance floor just in case a drunk patron wanted to make yet another permanent bad decision."

Sounds more like Olongapo city back in the 70s, angeles city was more tame than the US. pacific fleets playground of Subic bay U.S.N.A.S. after all the flyboys from clark AFB.were coming to Olongapo to party with the Navy and Marines. Tattoo chair in the bar?.. Yes, seen it. Gyrating boom boom girls abound? yes. done em. Magsaysay drive , just outside the main gate, half mile of heaven in hell. Bartender flying Hells Angels M/C . Colors? never happen. Welcome to the wild wild EAST. or it used to be. Why do you think RODMAN and a lot of others stayd here. HOT WOMEN, CHEAP BOOZ and no CHILD SUPPORT.Damn.. i shoulda came home sooner. ...bad boy ako ej. :hystery:

A ever interesting post but what the f...k are you talking about.?  Just joking. Those were the days that may never return to the Philippines but they still exist in other places. Real biker gangs will never go away. Hells Angels M/C are the real bikers. Other clubs want to be biker but they are just criminals in disguise.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

What color dress was he wearing? Did it match his shoes and ear rings?  Did he stop after playing wonderful leader? Makes you proud to be an American doesn't he?