Dazed And Confused

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Very good answers from everybody.

My little piece of advice is, If you are on a dating site, Be sure to put on your profile the whole truth about yourself and the kind of girl you are looking for, And also that under NO circumstances will you ever send money to them, until you have actually met them in person.

A 100% free site with thousands of girls looking for a husband is Dateinasia, But of course their are also lots of scammers on there as on all sites, just be careful.

Well. I agree concerning not send money, and tell the truth about YOURSELF,

BUT if telling exactly what you want, then you make it easier for scammers :)

Better do something as sjp said, asking questions, which they don't know what answers you want.

I do have one thought that many have not even suggested....

IF you meet somebody online, does it have to be a relationship right away? Why not just be friends? That was how I met my Special Someone... We were strictly penpals to start with while I was looking at the dating sites - and she knew it! I would sometimes mention what the latest dating site disaster tried to get away with and she would laugh at me and tell me I should find somebody more to my liking... After a few months I realized that she was more to my liking and she found the same in me... We have plans to be together once I finally get to Cebu but we both also realize that it will be once we meet if we truly are what we both want in life... Though I have to admit that I think I am hooked for life!

One other thought... Usually it is better to meet somebody for the first time in person, is it not? So what is wrong with waiting until the move is done before looking for someone?

I agree about friends,

but I'm so picky :) and I want to know where to go to not waste time.

• Like 1