Karaoke Equipment On Sale - Metro Gaisano - Cebu

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Just thought I'd share pricing information on a setup I got yesterday. I know YOU ALL REALLY love the neighbor's singing karaoke all the time. WELL, now I am one of them. I even sang at the mall. Got 87 for Desperado (Eagles) and the sales clerk gave me a song chip that was marked p2900. My career has begun! :1st:

What I got was a good sounding amp and speaker setup... CHEAP off brand stuff with good power, but I was more interested in the system's music NOT being crappy sounding midis... so we got the wireless Magicsing!!! It comes with 2900 songs I believe and the TOTAL price was p25,388. The base model with wired mics was p15,000.

The wireless has 2 mics with on mic search and selection capability AND a separate remote also. Additionally you get other features like recording capability, MP3 & movie playing, the ability to use your own pictures as backgrounds, more, more. We tested it all evening and LOVE it! Singers were not included.

They have an electronics sale on until late August. Metro Gaisano - Cebu City

I've gone totally crazy for my big party!!! I'm going to turn 25 (again) on 19 Aug... GONNA HAVE A WHOLE BLOCK PARTY. :540: That will be on the tail of return from Hong Kong where I'm going to act like a teenager with Dad's credit card!!! :no:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
I know YOU ALL REALLY love the neighbor's singing karaoke
Well i guess you have some things to learn then. There is only one place for this equipment.. YEP! I am a sad old bugger, that has earned my rest , Peace and quiet.
I'm going to act like a teenager with Dad's credit card!!!

Spoken like a true Spoiled teenager.

I make no excuses, I have been kept awake most of the night by neighbours who think they can sing. BTW, like a Slot machine, the Scores on these things, are Fixed.

post-2148-0-05561800-1344385296.jpg

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I agree Jack ..... I think the key here is THINK THEY CAN SING ...... and if you can't sing just crank it up louder and no will notice that you are totally tone deaf ..... I especially like it after they get drunk and sound like some one has a tom cat by the balls and is trying to twist them off ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... I got tickled the other day when a new foreigner moved in (don't know nothing about him) and my asawa was talking to his about the barking dog next to their apartment ..... she turned to my asawa and said "you know foreigners don't like noise" ..... :mocking: ...... true ... very true ..... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 4

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I have been kept awake most of the night by neighbours who think they can sing.

Wanna borrow my system and pay them back??? :dance: If you can't beat them.... beat them anyway! :hystery:

• Like 3

Beachboy
Posted
Posted

hmmmmmm .... so which block of Cebu do you live in .. just kidding. Enjoy. :whistling:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I have been kept awake most of the night by neighbours who think they can sing.

Wanna borrow my system and pay them back??? :dance: If you can't beat them.... beat them anyway! :hystery:

I will PASS on that, thanks. most of my neighbours are OK, this particular one lives 8 houses away. it's OK though, his mama is back today. She will sort him out :mocking:

. :) :3_8_14[1]:<<<< <Kareoke Machine>>>>>>> :bedtime2: me Tonight. :th_noproblem:

• Like 3

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I hope you find a couple of goood songs out of those 25,000 ones included :) I think Ifi we were to buy a keroke machine then it would have to have some way of adding our prefered songs. I did do a search online to see if there was some software to get for my laptop and just use a mic but nothing much in the FREE department so I gave up :)

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted (edited)

I hope you find a couple of goood songs out of those 25,000 ones included :) I think Ifi we were to buy a keroke machine then it would have to have some way of adding our prefered songs. I did do a search online to see if there was some software to get for my laptop and just use a mic but nothing much in the FREE department so I gave up :)

I looked at these systems a couple of times before buying and determined that 'you get what you pay for' applies dramatically. SO, we got the most expensive and WoW do we like this.

1 - Good sounding music with backup singers on some songs. * Take it Easy by the Eagles is my best choice so far. *

2 - Quite a few great songs included. * No Buffet, Croce or Cat Stevens included. * :unsure:

3 - Ability to use your own photos in the background.

4 - Movie watching capable.

5 - MP3 playable.

6 - Recording singers capable.

7 - Several slots to ADD additional chips with more songs.

8 - Other STUFF that I'll probably never figure out.

9 - Other STUFF that I'll probably never use.

We are all set for the big party coming, whole pig, remote location (so we won't bother too many neighbors), and exclusive guest list. :dance: :540: Just relatives.... so around a 1000 I'm thinking. :hystery:

Edited by GregZ
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
We are all set for the big party coming, whole pig,
around a 1000 I'm thinking.

:hystery: Unless you can work miracles, I think you may need more than 1(One whole Lechon) :unsure: I have sent you a few more. :thumbsup:

post-2148-0-40989800-1344469478_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Ruddy_Rooster
Posted
Posted

Did you try 'Karafun'? I remember using it a couple years back and managed to find 1000s of songs to go with it. The player was free but had to hunt for the songs (the player did come with some songs)

• Like 1