Canadian Files Complaint Vs. Bar Girl For Extortion

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Extortion or the mans own stupidity. IMO and only based on the story, the latter. Canadian files complaint vs. bar girl for extortionhttp://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...bCategoryId=107

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Ok wait. Tell me again how did a fool and his money get together in the first place? I have to say looks like he fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down. He gave a bar girl P1.3 million on her word alone? Gee is there a picture of him or a phone number or something? I have some bottomland he might be interested in.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ok wait. Tell me again how did a fool and his money get together in the first place? I have to say looks like he fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down. He gave a bar girl P1.3 million on her word alone? Gee is there a picture of him or a phone number or something? I have some bottomland he might be interested in.
I guess he was in love,I liked the line in the papers report of how she worked as a stripper in Cebu. I must have went to the wrong bars as I never seen any strippers :SugarwareZ-034:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I guess he was in love,I liked the line in the papers report of how she worked as a stripper in Cebu. I must have went to the wrong bars as I never seen any strippers :SugarwareZ-034:
I think the word "stripper" was used very loosely here. We all know that the "stripping" doesn't happen to you get back to your hotel. :SugarwareZ-037: SugarwareZ-003.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted

No they got it right ....... she worked as a stripper ....... stripping him of all his money ....... hahahahaha

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I guess he was in love,I liked the line in the papers report of how she worked as a stripper in Cebu. I must have went to the wrong bars as I never seen any strippers :714_full_of_crap:
Even in love my antenne start twitching when large amounts of cash start to change hands unless I had known her for a good while. Hey dude I have hemmoroids can you send me a $3000?

til
Posted
Posted

Well I think there are strippers in Cebu if you know where to go.I remember my fianc

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well I think there are strippers in Cebu if you know where to go.I remember my fianc

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)
Edited by brock

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

From Wikitravel: Mango Avenue and Mango Square is where the bulk of the nightlife is located. The typical venues are nightclubs, bars and KTV's. There is also a variety of strip clubs lined up on Mango Avenue leading up to Mango Square. There are also dispersed strip clubs and local-frequented bars off the beaten track. Ask a local taxi driver of their whereabouts. I guess the bars along Mango are "strip" clubs. SugarwareZ-004.gif :714_full_of_crap: