Red Horse Rules

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

ah but it's not stronger if you drink it with ice, i have on occasion drunk it without but you get a bad head as with the rest hehe.

Being Australian, There is no way I will put ice in my beer. I put the beer on ice.

However, your ice theory is correct in my opinion.

The most common cause of headache from drinking is dehydration. So, if you are getting water with your beer, your are combatting dehydration.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

ah but it's not stronger if you drink it with ice, i have on occasion drunk it without but you get a bad head as with the rest hehe.

Being Australian, There is no way I will put ice in my beer. I put the beer on ice.

However, your ice theory is correct in my opinion.

The most common cause of headache from drinking is dehydration. So, if you are getting water with your beer, your are combatting dehydration.

I thought the ice in beer was to make it stretch a bit further. :89:

• Like 1

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

Yup Jollygf, it goes further and i promise you will not have a bad head, try it guys, to be honest for me it's the best tasting of what is a somewhat limited choice, not that i'm an ex camra member hehe.

Okieboy
Posted
Posted

one liter every night before bed, i sleep like a baby

• Like 3

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

well done okie a man after my own heart, who needs sleeping pills hehe.

S123
Posted
Posted

I've never enjoyed a beer with a too high alcohol content. Just doesn't taste beer.....

I have tasted danish elephant beer, red horse, various indian beers..... never.... Chilled Pale Pilsen is what you should drink ;)

Red wine is ok too, preferably south-african.