Lost Dog/pet When Found& Kept By Another

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Speaking of tattooing your girls name on you .... I knew a guy once who had WENDY tattooed on his what'ch-ma-call-it ...... but when standing proud it read ....

"Welcome to Jamacia mon and have a great day" ..... or so I was told ........... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ........... :cheersty:

The first ship I was assigned to in San Diego, an LPD, met a sailor who had "Your Name" tattooed on his what'ch-ma-call-it. He won quite a few drinks at the bars by betting people I have "Your Name" tattooed their.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
A month ago, Fluffy ran out of our gate

I don't have a lot of sympathy for pet owners who let their pets roam free. I bet the new 'owner' takes better care to keep the dog on their own property or always take him out on a leash. Sounds like the same kind of guy who would blame the car if the car ran over fluffy who just 'ran out of our gate' for a bit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A month ago, Fluffy ran out of our gate

I don't have a lot of sympathy for pet owners who let their pets roam free. I bet the new 'owner' takes better care to keep the dog on their own property or always take him out on a leash. Sounds like the same kind of guy who would blame the car if the car ran over fluffy who just 'ran out of our gate' for a bit.

Dont mean to bring this up but for a pet owner whose dog got pregnant to an unknown stud and the owner had to leave all to fend for themselves at the time of birth while a trip to Cebu was undertaken sort of blows the other side of the sympathy things out the window.

:mocking: