Why So Badly Behaved?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

There is no discipline here they are not taught any. I sometimes wonder why I am still here when crap like this happens but then again hell it goes on in the Uk as well.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

As in all countries it is HOW you bring them up as to how they behave ...... I sure hope some people here on the board don't think kids in the US are better behaved because they aren't ..... I have seen bunches of kids in both countries show disrespect to their parents as well as other people around them ..... at least here I've seen parents smack their kids where in the US that is a lost practice .... you are only allowed to say "little Johnny ... please stop kicking the nice man" and if little Johnny WANTS TO he will and if not ... tough sh*t ..... :cheersty:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I sometimes wish we could revert back to when I was young....

The kids were taught discipline and, if not, the other dads would have a chat in private with the offending lad's father...

• Like 5

shiredevon
Posted
Posted

I know we don't want to go back to the bad old days hehe,

But in the past even in a supermarket in front of a load of people an unruly child would get has ass tanned by his mother and all the other mothers would nod approvingly.

Never hurt me coz i turned out to be a polite and well mannered psychopath.

• Like 5