Quick Question

brock
Posted
Posted

I need to know if it is easy enough to get a flight from Manila to Cebu without prebooking the flight,

I should be arriving in Manila on a Friday...Thanks.

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

I need to know if it is easy enough to get a flight from Manila to Cebu without prebooking the flight,

I should be arriving in Manila on a Friday...Thanks.

Usually not a problem, I missed a flight a couple of months ago, just went straight to the office in the terminal and booked on the next flight.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

Thanks Geoff, Going to Manila first will save me a couple of hundred quid

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have found it pretty easy to get on Cebu Pacific flights at the last minute but I usually have to pay double what the web site advance price is. Of course double $50 is still not a lot for a rich guy like you :-)

• Like 5

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

See you soon then Brock safe journey.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Brock

I counted 31 words in the quick question, can you break the post up into smaller questions so it is a genuine quick question. :hystery: :cheersty:

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Now all of a sudden everybody want`s quickies! Brock the best flight from UK to Cebu and the most cost effective I found is Cathay pacific. This will take 12 hrs approx from heathrow to HK and a 2 hour changeover then about 2.5 hrs to cebu. If you fly to Manila first then you will have time at that Airport and you will spend money. Also remember that when you leave you will pay to fly from Cebu and Manila which combined the cost is about 1200 pesos. so when you book a flight remember the hidden costs which soon mount up. Cebu to manila return can be got from about 1800 pesos but remember the departure payments. You may save initially but it will go in charges and food at the airport also you will be knackered by no sleep. If you call Trailfinders they will find the best flights which are convenient for you and last time I used them they saved me about £100 on the website price. Yake care mate good luck.

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Thanks Kevin, I contacted Trailfinders and was quoted 850 pounds via Korea.

Went with Singaporeair, 12 hour 40 mins there then 1,1/2 hour layover and then 3 hour 40 min to Cebu.

But 6,1/2 layover on return flight,

Cost was 669 pounds, So pretty happy with that,

Will arrive on 1st November until 27th December, so near enough 2 months...Just make sure your fridge is working and keep those San Migs cold,

We will be coming down to Dalaguete for maybe 1 week, Have already told Mat.

See you soon.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

Stop panicking my fridge is perfectly ok. What you need to worry is that the suppliers here sometimes run out of stocks. Buit that doesn`t affect me as I only drink about 2 bottles a week LOL See you soon and yes matt already told me. The price here for a bottle of smg is between 25-35 pesos so I have been told haha

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

3 quid a bottle here

• Like 1