A Sunday Drive

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Thank you for the pics in slide show even if it took 6 minutes to download,lol. Anyway, where is that check point and what do they check?

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted
where is that check point and what do they check?

It's south of Sibonga, between there and Argao. I've never seen them stop anyone in a car, a few motorcycles I've seen stopped. No idea what the purpose of that thing is. Nice pics, Mike.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Excellent photos Mike! Thanks!

:tiphat:

• Like 1

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Nice effort on the slideshow Mike S...by the looks of things you had a great trip....the photos were great...I did notice that there were no Tanduay signs in the background of any of the photos... :hystery:

Can you tell one of the things I miss about livin' the vida local in the PI????

Well Done and Thanks for the great post! Cheers :cheersty:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

nice pics mike !! seems like you had a great time !! it's sooo nice sometimes when you can just take off and go for a drive like that i haven't done that in ages !! nice song you added to the slideshow too LOL

O-U-C :thumbsup:

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted

Thanks for sharing your Sunday drive Mike. Well done and very enjoyable.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Mike S,

Excellent slide show production and I was jingling to the music too....he, he. Very nice road trip going

south to Argao from Cebu City. I always love driving the coastal roads with the clean ocean breeze,

fresh seafood and the cold beer.

Judy and I spent a couple nights in a bamboo hut on stilts right on the beach during our road trips. It

was so peaceful under the full moon (mine.....he, he).

Thank you for sharing Marine -- Jake

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Terrific slide show Mike. Looks like you had yourself a real nice Sunday drive. :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Thank you for the pics in slide show even if it took 6 minutes to download,lol

Yea I noticed that also ..... is it because of the music .... to many pictures or poor program that it takes so long to upload ...... I tried one of those free sideshow programs ..... maybe I have to look around for a better one ..... like I said I'm just learning and can use all the help I can get ..... :dance: .....

If you think that was bad you should have been here with me when I tried to up load it to the board ..... first time it got all the way through and then said it couldn't upload it ..... so I switched to advanced uploader .... it did the same thing went all the way and then was a dud also so I went back to the regular up loader and went and did some other stuff while it up loaded and when I came back it was OK ......

I plan on doing this again maybe Sun but going to Toledo so I don't want to bore you with all the waiting to up load the files ..... :thumbsup: ....... :cheersty: