Slideshow Of The Philippines 1950's

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK sports fans lets try this one on for size (pun intended) .... I download this and then used Handbrake to tune it up a bit so it won't take so long to download (I hope .... :hystery: ) ....... original is 55,355KB's ..... tweaked is 22,716KB's

O_U_C ...... any advise would be great ..... I changed the audio to 128 and reference frames to 4 ..... to try and optimize the settings .... everything else is stock ..... (from a YouTube instruction) ...... if you have better settings please let me (us) know ...... thanks

Music is from a Bill Cosby's comedy album .....

Used the Advanced uploader and got this message

Will try again using the Basic Uploader ....... took 7 1/2 min to upload and got this message

Try the advanced again ......

Brown out ... will try later .....

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Second try using the advanced uploader ...... this is an MP4 file ...... oh well

post-11-0-82275800-1349766376_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mike S

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Second try using the advanced uploader ...... this is an MP4 file ...... oh well

post-11-0-82275800-1349766376_thumb.jpeg

Try it again please.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK ..... here goes ...... nope same thing ......

post-11-0-59361000-1349770624_thumb.jpeg

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Trying Basic again ..... nope ..... must be doing something wrong .... but don't know what

post-11-0-50553200-1349772364_thumb.jpeg

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK ...... was told to try it again so lets see what happens ......

YAHOOOOOOOOO ...... thanks Mr. JollyGoodFellow ..... you certainly are

1950's Philippines-1.mp4

• Like 2

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Downloaded it and watched it...liked the Caddy, the men's hats, the white v neck tshirts...the Pepsi Cola sign...very 50's and very cooooool....

Thank you for the effort to prepare and share...Cheers~~

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I don't understand....!!!! If she has emptied out the bank account, couldn't she buy the man in the closet his own pyjamas?

Confused? Listen to the song backing the slideshow.... hehe!

:mocking:

Love the photos Mike!

:541:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

It's wonderful bein' married to you darlin'.... Right on, right on, overdrawn....

Great pics. How close to "that" PI can we get nowadays? People used to know how to dress!

• Like 2

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

OK sports fans lets try this one on for size (pun intended) .... I download this and then used Handbrake to tune it up a bit so it won't take so long to download (I hope .... :hystery: ) ....... original is 55,355KB's ..... tweaked is 22,716KB's

O_U_C ...... any advise would be great ..... I changed the audio to 128 and reference frames to 4 ..... to try and optimize the settings .... everything else is stock ..... (from a YouTube instruction) ...... if you have better settings please let me (us) know ...... thanks

Music is from a Bill Cosby's comedy album .....

Used the Advanced uploader and got this message

Will try again using the Basic Uploader ....... took 7 1/2 min to upload and got this message

Try the advanced again ......

Brown out ... will try later .....

Sorry i didnt get back to you right away the reason why it didnt work at the time was prob coz it was a mp4 i see its working now so maybe JGF changed something to allow mp4 uploads !! great to see your getting the hang of handbreak its a great program !! by the way mike i looked at your other slideshow you posted today great work my friend :) keep it up !!

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 2