50 Shades Of Grey ( Not If Your A Philippino )

tiger31
Posted
Posted

have you ever noticed walking around the supermarket or malls the lack grey hair roaming around.even 80 year old mamma,s with jet black hair .what is the hang up about growing old gracefully here ,I caught my bro in law dying his hair too lol .maybe if us foreigners done the same we might blend in better and take off 10 years at the same time hahaha.so wait for the before and after photo,s boys and girls i,m up for a laugh if ya can,t beat them ya may as well join them

i am bob
Posted
Posted

No more stripes for you?

:mocking:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

My better half explained it to me. Growing old is accepted because you cannot do anything about it. You can do something about growing fat, growing grey, growing stinky etc. Just be the best 'you' that you can be and if that means dying your hair then go for it. No need to grow old gracefully. Be what you want, do what you want, and when your time comes I hope you go out screaming: Oh My Gawd!!!!!! What a ride.

Edit: BTW, have you read the book 50 Shades of Grey? Even my dentist is reading it and by all accounts its a good girly type book. Any guys here read it? What you think? Is it a good read for a guy?

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

tiger31
Posted
Posted

not read the book I guess I have to now lol

i am bob
Posted
Posted

When I had my beard (I have always had a beard -even in the Air Force!), it was mixed with my natural dark brown and then fading to red and strawberry blonde where the tips of my moustache would extend to my chin. My ex-girlfriend from Taiwan wasn't too keen on a beard as it was rough on her skin - so after all those years, I finally cut off my arm... I mean my beard.... All I have now is that little tuft under my lip... What some call a Soul Patch. It looks like it is grey, dirty blonde, muted brown, white or a combination of all the above... Dye it? That little bit? Well.... maybe for that first trip over.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
We went to Ayala Mall thinking they would have light brown, my natural hair color. Sorry we're out of stock so my wife bought dark brown. She colored my hair that night and I had to go into hiding for 10 days while she colored my hair about ten different times trying to get a presentable color. Finally after using copper blonde 3 times I was ready to reappear in public.

I have seen this play out before with some of my friends. In particular, one who had technicolor dandruff before he reached a suitable color.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
BTW, have you read the book 50 Shades of Grey? Even my dentist is reading it and by all accounts its a good girly type book. Any guys here read it? What you think? Is it a good read for a guy?

Its a complete piece of crap. Its a graphic romance novel for the uneducated. By comparison, Danielle Steele read like Flannery O'Connor.

• Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

My hair is natural skin coloured :)