Married To A Filipina, Any Issues Using The Filipino Line At Immigration?

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

When the wife and I come thru together are there any issues with both of us getting on the immigration line for Filipinos?

Thanks.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If you have a Filipino passport no problem.

luke
Posted
Posted

I don't know where you land, but in NAIA-1 the lines for OFW/Filipinos are WAY more longer than for non-Filipinos.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

When the wife and I come thru together are there any issues with both of us getting on the immigration line for Filipinos?

Thanks.

Somewhere ,some place ,

I have read that BOTH SHOULD enter the same line as to make sure/certian that you get the "RIGHT" stamp posted in your passport,

as for the line I cant answer as i not married.

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

Thanks.

As long as she has a Philippine passport go through her line together. No problem with that in Manila or Cebu based on my trips through them (Cebu 2x, Manila 1x). Just listen to what the officials are saying; in Cebu they said only Filipinos, then when the line went down they said Filipinos traveling with 'other' family members. In Manila we asked and they said to go through Filipino line together. They do a good job of keeping the line moving. You must be together to get the Balikbayan stamp if you qualify for it. Suggest you carry a copy of your marriage license with you no matter the type of entry.

Keep smiling. :540:

• Like 4

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Thanks all

Steve
Posted
Posted

Sane as Greg, when we came back through manila, we both entered the Filipino line with no problems.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Next time we will give it a try great information!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
topher2880
Posted
Posted

When travelling to Phils (arrival at NAIA) I always fly in and out by PAL, 1 reason... Terminal 1

Last arrival in NAIA by PAL (26th November 2012) I timed it was 25 minutes from walking off the plane to jumping in a taxi... I avoid T1 all together now. Terminal 2 is so much better for international flights (if you can get them to your destination) if you want to avoid the rush trying to get through immi

My 2c worth

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

When travelling to Phils (arrival at NAIA) I always fly in and out by PAL, 1 reason... Terminal 1

Last arrival in NAIA by PAL (26th November 2012) I timed it was 25 minutes from walking off the plane to jumping in a taxi... I avoid T1 all together now. Terminal 2 is so much better for international flights (if you can get them to your destination) if you want to avoid the rush trying to get through immi

My 2c worth

That's ok if you arrive safely, PAL is not allowed to fly into many countries because their maintenance is not up to worldwide standards! They have some ancient planes in their fleet.