Weather In England

stevewool
Posted
Posted

well its sunday morning and a frosty start, a long long winter is ahead of me i think, not so much bothered about the cold its the damp that does me, everything never ever dries, so cheer me up whats the weather like over there, at the mo its about 6 degrees here

Curley
Posted
Posted

I don't know about the Phils but here in Tenerife it's sunny and DRY and warm

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Here in Laguna it is a nice evening. This time of year it usually does not get super hot. I'm surviving without aircon for the time being.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

cant even get out into europe at the mo, we are going through the ILR at the mo so no passport till mid april or even may, a long long winter is ahead of me

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

cant even get out into europe at the mo, we are going through the ILR at the mo so no passport till mid april or even may, a long long winter is ahead of me

Another translation needed :unsure:

Maybe Indefinite leave to remain?

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Another translation needed :unsure:

Maybe Indefinite leave to remain?

sorry chaps yes thats the dreaded thing, indefinite to remain

tiger31
Posted
Posted

its hot and sticky steve lol but its also the rainy season it practically rains every day here but mainly at night .The thing is here though its still warm when it rains and everything dries up so quick .I like it when its raining coz its a wee bit cooler .I have my aircon on 24/7 lol

tiger31
Posted
Posted

well its sunday morning and a frosty start, a long long winter is ahead of me i think, not so much bothered about the cold its the damp that does me, everything never ever dries, so cheer me up whats the weather like over there, at the mo its about 6 degrees here

and its your description of the weather back home makes me want to stay here all the time lol I know its miserable in those derbyshire hills lol i,m due back to uk in may just in time for the warm weather to arrive .

brock
Posted
Posted

It was 95 this morning in Dalaguete, cooled a bit when it rained

stevewool
Posted
Posted

well last night driving up from london back home it was around the 7 mark, a lot warmer then the morning i even took my coat off