I Popped The Big Question With My Filipina Girlfriend

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Perhaps I need to be clear. My OP was a joke. Yes I have a filipina girlfriend and I will be spending the winter in the Philippines with her but we are not engaged to be married.

earthdome ...... GregZ has a good sense of humor ..... I think he was just saying that in jest ..... IMHO ...... :hystery:

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

That's one question I never have to ask my wife. Missing meals is unheard of.

good for her :cheersty:

The question was...

Have you eaten?

this might just sound like a joke to you, guys, but most women still find it sweet... as trivial as the question may sound to you, but in the woman's planet, being asked with such a BIG QUESTION :mocking: if we have have eaten yet 1%20%2860%29.gif or anything of that sort makes us feel like so important to you and that you really care for us,,,

it doesn't even matter whether you just pretend to care or not, women don't care about that --- but what matters the most is that you made us feel like we mattered to you... :morning1:

Edited by Julia
  • Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

:540: Congrats!!!

Perhaps I need to be clear. My OP was a joke. Yes I have a filipina girlfriend and I will be spending the winter in the Philippines with her but we are not engaged to be married.

Yes, I remember you told you got a bad start because of you didn't offer her food often enough when you met,

so you better remember to REALY ask her that question often enough :)

• Like 3

earthdome
Posted
Posted
this might just sound like a joke to you, guys, but most women still find it sweet... as trivial as the question may sound to you, but in the woman's planet, being asked with such a BIG QUESTION if we have have eaten yet or anything of that sort makes us feel like so important to you and that you really care for us,,, it doesn't even matter whether you just pretend to care or not, women don't care about that --- but what matters the most is that you made us feel like we mattered to you...

Julia, you are correct. My posting was a joke based on the title of the post misleading people into thinking I had proposed, but the question is one which I found out was important to at least one filipina.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted

The question was...

Have you eaten?

this might just sound like a joke to you, guys, but most women still find it sweet... as trivial as the question may sound to you, but in the woman's planet, being asked with such a BIG QUESTION :mocking: if we have have eaten yet 1%20%2860%29.gif or anything of that sort makes us feel like so important to you and that you really care for us,,,

it doesn't even matter whether you just pretend to care or not, women don't care about that --- but what matters the most is that you made us feel like we mattered to you... :morning1:

Actualy I plan to do some of the cooking myself - so I get the food I want :) - specialy when she has been away and I have worked from home.

Actualy I can cook better than many kano women - but that's easy, because many of them just heat up industrial premade food :hystery:

• Like 2

GregZ
Posted
Posted

:540: Congrats!!!

earthdome ...... GregZ has a good sense of humor ..... I think he was just saying that in jest ..... IMHO ...... :hystery:

*** Sorry! I should have been more clear. I was congratulating you on "plenty of little merienda's". :dance: Definition for those that might want one: Merienda is a light meal in Southern Europe (particularly Spain), Italy (merenda), Croatia (marenda), Latin America and the Philippines.

Mike S: CORRECT!!! You know me too well. I better quit posting for a while and hang out with the OTHER 1000 lurkers here. :36_6_3[1]:

• Like 3

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

The question was...

Have you eaten?

Sarky, brat!!!

:hystery:

(watch out if she get you figure out though :36_6_3[1]: :mocking: )

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Julia, you are correct. My posting was a joke based on the title of the post misleading people into thinking I had proposed, but the question is one which I found out was important to at least one filipina.

but i hope you said to your girlfriend with feelings not a smile........... otherwise your in trouble man ............ :mocking:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Doing the little things that show we care - that is one of the most important points in a relationship and something that I always try to follow through on. I can't wait until I get to move so I can start doing all these things again! The results are definitely worth it!

• Like 2