Odd Very Early "expireing Date" !

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Both sad and funny.

Some years ago a 29 year old Filipina friend, which I know a bit, worried she was to old to start a family.

Some days ago an only 25* year old Filipina said the same about herself!!!

*NOT one damaged by eating much chinese chips and such junk, she is in common Asian slim shape. I know low educated ones often marry early, but this one has higher education within banking,

In general in the world higher educated marry later, e g many high educated thai marry around 30.

• Like 4

Americano
Posted
Posted

25 to 30 is a good age for a woman to have a baby. Filipinas think they are too old because its been pounded into their heads to have babies and lots of them since they were a small child. 30 may be too old to have 12 kids but no one needs that many kids anyway, especially poor people who can't properly take care of one kid. I know a Filipina who plans to have her first baby at 29.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

]

I know a Filipina who plans to have her first baby at 29.

:dance: AND! GUESS,WHO DADDY will be?? :hystery: OK OK , i WILL GET MY COAT

post-2148-0-11323900-1354369695_thumb.jp JOKE THOMAS joke :)

:tiphat:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
JOKE THOMAS joke

I don't understand what this refer to :)

The 2 Filipinas I wrote about, realy worried.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
JOKE THOMAS joke

I don't understand what this refer to :)

The 2 Filipinas I wrote about, realy worried.

:wt-hell: My apologies Thomas, it was not meant for you. I must get these glasses changed or get a new Keyboard. A taste, of my own medicine here, I think " Look & check, before you click" :unsure: :no: :whistling: :blonde:
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well all I can say on the matter is I'm so glad and thankful my asawa was expired when I met her ..... I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world .... but if she was considered expired I wonder what is was ...... oh I know ..... retired ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Thomas ..... while it is true that some Filipinas may feel they are expired when it comes to Filipinos .... a lot of foreigners don't mind old ladies of 30 ... :lol: ...... my asawas sister is 29 and she isn't married yet ..... her older sister married at 18 and has 4 kids ..... so it all depends ..... so much is drummed into their heads (and I won't go into by who) that unless you have dozens of kids you are not fulfilling your role as a woman .... all I can say is that is a bunch of crap .... but then I'm not Pinoy ..... :cheersty:

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Myrlita was 53 when we got married and is now 58. Whoever said after 30 no one will want you is full of you know what (Hint:It does not smell good).

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
while it is true that some Filipinas may feel they are expired when it comes to Filipinos .... a lot of foreigners don't mind old ladies of 30 ... :lol:

Yes. I told a kano friend he better not try to marry someone under 24-25, because brains aren't matured enough before that age for most people - and some become never matured enough :lol:

But there are Filipina exceptions too. E g one 27 year old teacher say she don't want to marry until 31, so it seem some higher educated start thinking in the Philippines too as in other countries.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

A 16 year old Filipina has a baby and a foreigner asks her, why did you have a baby so early instead of waiting until you finish school and are more mature. Answer: I want a child who will take care of me when I'm old. Foreigner: Do you realize that when you are 66 and need some help your child will be 50 years old and could be in worse health than you? Forest Gump was correct when he said stupid is as stupid does. Its very stupid to have kids so early.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Myrlita was 53 when we got married and is now 58. Whoever said after 30 no one will want you is full of you know what (Hint:It does not smell good).

Garlic? :mocking:

I would just rather be with someone I love and who loves me in return - I wouldn't even think about what her age is!

• Like 1