Rents Coming Down In Cebu ?

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted
Always so negative!

No I,m realistic Bob I,m willing to bet theres major problems with this place at 800p a month . The first being its in Lutopan .

And believe me Kareoke is not the only noises in the phils . You can,t tell very much about a place by pictures alone .

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Always so negative!

No I,m realistic Bob I,m willing to bet theres major problems with this place at 800p a month . The first being its in Lutopan .

And believe me Kareoke is not the only noises in the phils . You can,t tell very much about a place by pictures alone .

I can't argue with you - because you don't state any facts. So you believe what you will and I"ll believe what I will. That way we can both be happy.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I've seen a couple of places billed as "boarding house" rooms in Cebu City that rent for p1k per month. My brother-in law lives in one. Forget the Rockwell image of the gruff older woman with a heart of gold who cooks delicious, hot meals for the boarders; the smell alone will send you running. Unless someone is doing you huge favor it's going to cost much more near the city unless you can live like that. Who in their right mind would want to?

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted
Always so negative!

I can't argue with you - because you don't state any facts. So you believe what you will and I"ll believe what I will. That way we can both be happy.

Heres a couple facts then

1 you have never been to the Phils

2 lutopan is in the middle of no where Most expat would not live that remote even for free

3 There are tons of deals out there for anyone who takes the time to become part of the community

Curley
Posted
Posted

Lutopan certainly looks to be a little isolated to say the least, you'll certainly be part of the local community there.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Always so negative!

Heres a couple facts then

1 you have never been to the Phils

2 lutopan is in the middle of no where Most expat would not live that remote even for free

3 There are tons of deals out there for anyone who takes the time to become part of the community

Let's see.... I won't bother with number one. Number 2 is plainly your own personal opinion. And number 3 was what I was doing by passing on a deal to someone who might like the peace and quiet. Obviously I don't understand your logic

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Lutopan certainly looks to be a little isolated to say the least, you'll certainly be part of the local community there.

Lutopan is one of those places that is confusing if you just look at the map. Lutopan is actually part of several areas. The most commonly known part of Lutopan is barangay Don Andre Soriano in Toledo and is actually the largest barangay in the city. That is why, when people go to Toledo City to take in the holiday celebrations or even concerts (somebody even put Air Supply's concert on YouTube), you will find that they are listed as being in Lutopan rather than Toledo City. But Lutopan doesn't stop there - it goes up past the copper mines to several smaller sitios (there are 21 sitios in Lutopan) as well as to the city limits of Cebu. Did I mention that the airport near Toledo is also in Lutopan? So even though it shows on the map as a little spot, it is actually quite large and a fair portion of it is city living. My girlfriend is from Lutopan so I get to know quite a bit of it from her... hehe!

• Like 1