What To Do For Valentines Day?? Tell Me.

GregZ
Posted
Posted

You guys & gals really like to tell people what to do, period.  :bash:  SO, I'm asking for ideas!!!

Our first V-day "together".  We are in the Philippines (Manila).  I'm looking for something memorable & thoughtful, yet thrifty. 

About US!  We LOVE photo ops.  Going to view nature parks when wild animals may be involved is always a good time.  We are in good shape and enjoy sporting activities.  We aren't much on eating out for 'romantic' dinners, we do those AT HOME where we can get "REALLY" romantic without an audience. :hystery:   She is a little bit missing her family in Cebu.... something with that maybe???  We will remain in Manila until at least June.

Thoughts?  Questions?

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We are sure you will think of something............. :th_thsmilies-29057:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well I can think of something you could wrap up for her in a big red bow and hide behind a door and leap out and shout Happy Valentines my darling ...... just make sure there is no one else in the house when you do it .... otherwise it might be a tad bit embarrassing ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... ohhhhhh ... by the way I know a girl who actually did that .... a memory which will never be forgotten even after all these years ..... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

You guys & gals really like to tell people what to do, period.  :bash:  SO, I'm asking for ideas!!!

Our first V-day "together".  We are in the Philippines (Manila).  I'm looking for something memorable & thoughtful, yet thrifty. 

About US!  We LOVE photo ops.  Going to view nature parks when wild animals may be involved is always a good time.  We are in good shape and enjoy sporting activities.  We aren't much on eating out for 'romantic' dinners, we do those AT HOME where we can get "REALLY" romantic without an audience. :hystery:   She is a little bit missing her family in Cebu.... something with that maybe???  We will remain in Manila until at least June.

Thoughts?  Questions?

It may not be thrifty but a weekend getaway at any beach resort in Batangas province might be memorable.

Whatever you decide -- a romantic stay in Manila or elsewhere.....please expect some craziness among the

locals.  The stores, streets and especially motel and beach cottages will be booked solid on Valentines Day

and that weekend. 

My 2nd option would be Victoria Court in Pasay, Manila.  Yeah, it's considered a love motel but an eye

opener for those who are visually stimulated with a room full of mirrors.....he, he.

Eyes wide open -- Jake

• Like 3

GregZ
Posted
Posted

just make sure there is no one else in the house when you do it .... otherwise it might be a tad bit embarrassing ..... :hystery: :hystery: ...... ohhhhhh ... by the way I know a girl who actually did that

So, did the girl 'do it' with or without someone else in the house??? I'm dying to know. :dance:  & is that embarrassing for the extra visitor or the leaper??? :bash:

Thanks Jake for the Victoria Court.  WE LOVE mirrors!!! :-kiss:   I'll save that one for later though... Things are rough right now with all our 'extra' expenses.  After we fix them in a couple months.....  you know.

I'm thinking that we'll go explore the Ocean Park.  Anyone been there lately???  It is close, looks like fun with MANY photo ops and we can do a little or a lot.  I'll get a BIG card from the mall and I have a BOW that will work for 'leaping out from behind a door'.  :nudie: Additionally, I think I'll cook for us & get a big Coke with 2 wine glasses.  No drinking for now and she likes Coke better anyway.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I have no idea if you want this one or not but since you mentioned that your girlfriend is missing her family very much in Cebu?  Go rent the biggest TV you can find.  6...  8...  10 foot screen if you can find one.  One that you can hook your computer into...  And pre-arrange that her family is sitting in front of a computer with cam and microphone in Cebu.  For her to have a conversation (full of screams of delight, ohs and ahs) with her family being life-sized might be just the thing to cheer her up a little more!

:dance:

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well, what does she need? Powersaw? Socket set? Big TV for watching the PFL (Philippine Football League) games? New fishing rod???? 

• Like 1

GregZ
Posted
Posted

I have no idea if you want this one or not but since you mentioned that your girlfriend is missing her family very much in Cebu?  Go rent the biggest TV you can find.  6...  8...  10 foot screen if you can find one.  One that you can hook your computer into...  And pre-arrange that her family is sitting in front of a computer with cam and microphone in Cebu.  For her to have a conversation (full of screams of delight, ohs and ahs) with her family being life-sized might be just the thing to cheer her up a little more!

I LIKE that one bob.  I'm going to save it for when we get to the USA though.  We'll be living in modest accommodations with a smaller TV then and I'll arrange to go to her cousins house or somewhere else where they have an 'overcompensating' VERY LARGE TV that will work great & the internet connection to go with it. :tiphat:   I may get them arranged for a computer visit though... every little bit of joy for 'the day' will make it brighter.  Thanks.

Well, what does she need? Powersaw? Socket set? Big TV for watching the PFL (Philippine Football League) games? New fishing rod???? 

All those are brand new from Christmas & her birthday in January. :dance:   Additionally, she is fully stocked up on handcuffs, whips, leather outfits and such. :no:

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I LIKE that one bob.  I'm going to save it for when we get to the USA though.  We'll be living in modest accommodations with a smaller TV then and I'll arrange to go to her cousins house or somewhere else where they have an 'overcompensating' VERY LARGE TV that will work great & the internet connection to go with it. :tiphat:   I may get them arranged for a computer visit though... every little bit of joy for 'the day' will make it brighter.  Thanks.

All those are brand new from Christmas & her birthday in January. :dance:   Additionally, she is fully stocked up on handcuffs, whips, leather outfits and such. :no:

Well then, looks like you have all the bases covered! I am at a loss as to what you should do for her. However... as for what she can do for you... well then.... Does she have any nice sisters?? You know for the holiday occasion.... :thumbsup:  Please let all us know if she falls for that one! LOL!

Good luck. I am getting mine a WATER PUMP! Happy Valentines Day honey ko!  

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

So, did the girl 'do it' with or without someone else in the house??? I'm dying to know.

No actually she came to the door dressed (or undressed depending on how you look at it :mocking: ) but then it wasn't in the city ...... :hystery: :hystery:  ..... the sight will always stay with you when you see a blonde fling open the door wearing nothing but a smile and 3 tiny red bows ...... ahhhhhhh ... the mammaries ...... errrrrrrr ... I mean memories ..... :thumbsup:  .... :cheersty:

• Like 3