My House - My Story

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

Long?? Okay we are now ready for the next installment of your experiences surrounding your home.  It was a great read and I for one appreciate you taking the time to write it out...long it wasn't...Cheers!

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure: Absolutely heart wrenching my friend. I felt guilty, when I read your Story, having not long before, completed my Topic of Azon's family and our good result on the house project. Although Azon was here, If I had not, have had the stroke, I would have been in Spain still. I would have had to rely on photos.  I was at the build every day for the Duration of the work and as I am sure you will now agree, this is very important. of course, if this is possible.

Deliveries of cheap but paid for expensive (Well the ones you want) materials, seems to be a regular scam. I am sure that we can all, learn from others mistakes ( where we can ) but our Thoughts go out to you here,for the loss of time and faith in what should have been a fantastic time for you.

We both wish you well and hope all will go according to plan now.

:tiphat:

• Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the kind words, we are well and truly over this now, our house was finished a couple of years back & now we just redecorate or look to improve when we feel like it! We retired from our work last year so now we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves here.

It was reading your story that actually inspired me to tell my story also, you never know it might just helpanother member in future.

• Like 5

sjp52
Posted
Posted

where are the pics man

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

i am about to get into adding a cr to the house and im nervous about that! i would have a stroke if i had to rely on these guys to build me a house.

glad yours finally worked out. i hope my small project stays a small project ha ha

• Like 4

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

SJP52, there are some pics of my house in the main gallery, I would of liked to have posted the disaster we returned to originally but the photos were lost when one of our hard drives decided to stop working!

• Like 3

sjp52
Posted
Posted

SJP52, there are some pics of my house in the main gallery, I would of liked to have posted the disaster we returned to originally but the photos were lost when one of our hard drives decided to stop working!

Thanks, Just checked them out. Nice place. Mostly pictures of the bar ( nicely done ). You sure look young in those Pics ( just a baby ) lol.

• Like 2

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Yeah, thats kind of my little retreat where I spend way too much time! I still like to think I am quite young even if I dont feel Like I am at the moment!!!

• Like 2