Old School Courtship

Mike S
Posted
Posted

At this point in my life, she is killing me softly and I like that.....he, he. My Soul Mate.jpg

You are a real softy my swabbie friend ..... good on you and I hope you guys live another 100 years together in matrimonial bliss ...... I know we kid each other a lot but I have the utmost respect for you . :tiphat: ..... always keep the wind at your back and your sails full ..... :thumbsup:  ..... :cheersty:

• Like 4

Dougbert
Posted
Posted

Jake is not only a lucky man, but he knows it!  Great story, inspirational even.  :cheersty:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Jake is not only a lucky man, but he knows it!  Great story, inspirational even.  :cheersty:

Thank you Dougbert!  Yes indeed, I'm a very lucky man.  Any other woman would have dumped

me a long time ago.  My wife is an angel with unlimited forgiveness and mercy.  She is Scorpio

and her sting gives me both pain and pleasure.  Oooh yeah!

Yes dear, I will log off now......

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

At this point in my life, she is killing me softly and I like that.....he, he. My Soul Mate.jpg

You are a real softy my swabbie friend ..... good on you and I hope you guys live another 100 years together in matrimonial bliss ...... I know we kid each other a lot but I have the utmost respect for you . :tiphat: ..... always keep the wind at your back and your sails full ..... :thumbsup:  ..... :cheersty:

Jake, I think Mike told you exactly how I fell as well...  So, before I have another tear drop fall, go and be with your wonderful wife...  And thank you Mike for putting the perfect words out there that I could not find on my own...

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Jake, I think Mike told you exactly how I fell as well...  So, before I have another tear drop fall, go and be with your wonderful wife...  And thank you Mike for putting the perfect words out there that I could not find on my own...

always keep the wind at your back and your sails full

Whenever I need to deflate my sails, I face upwind and proceed to mark my territory for all those people

behind me.  Actually, it's a great lesson on how to learn the nasty words in Tagalog.  Your wife or GF

will respond accordingly.....believe me, I know.  

Hayop ka -- Jake 

• Like 1