brock
Posted
Posted

Well done, Congratulations to you both :cheersty:  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

Merry Christmas!!!  Well, its not Christmas yet but it will be around the time your baby is born. Just look at the baby as an early Christmas gift.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Congratulations, I blame aircon and have since got rid of it.

• Like 4

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Merry Christmas!!!  Well, its not Christmas yet but it will be around the time your baby is born. Just look at the baby as an early Christmas gift.

Thanks, that was the first thing we both thought of. :)

• Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Congratulations to you and your wife mate :540: cheersty.gif  It's a great feeling isn't it. Hoping all goes well for you.

BTW Mrs Bundy is now nearly 4 months and all is well.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all the nice words, unfortunately after our ladt trip to see the ob due to my wifes spotting we were informed that we had lost the baby. Needless to say we were devastated but a week on, we are just about begi,nning to get back to normal & restart planning our next move. We will give it another try & keep our fingers crossed that next time luck will be on our side.

Chris

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all the nice words, unfortunately after our ladt trip to see the ob due to my wifes spotting we were informed that we had lost the baby. Needless to say we were devastated but a week on, we are just about begi,nning to get back to normal & restart planning our next move. We will give it another try & keep our fingers crossed that next time luck will be on our side.

Chris

We are deeply sorry for your loss Bootleultras.  We pray for your strength to continue on and

wish you both the very best in life.

Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 3

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Chris thinking of you at this time

My best regards to you and your wife.

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Chris, please accept my condolences.  

I have never had to face an experience like this and don't really know if I could react in any sort of a positive way...  Even with this I am stumbling over my words...

I wish for you and your wife to someday have the joy of little feet scampering into mischief to come true.

• Like 4

brock
Posted
Posted

I lost my first baby at age 2 weeks, I now have 4 lovely kids,,Carry on and dont give up hope mate.

• Like 4