Posted
Posted

The Chinese girl does refer to it on utube

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

The Chinese girl does refer to it on utube

ah, the Chinese girl said it..  So it must be alright!

I look at this as being one of those perspective things...  Either it really  bothers you, gives you a feeling of negative racism and scorn for the name - or it doesn't.

When my ex from Taiwan and I got together, she told me that I had Yellow Fever too.  So did a few other Asian people I met.  No harm was intended in their statements but rather just a "wink, nod and a smile" to the fact that I found something special in my ex.  Even though I am one of the ones who was asked to watch for proper content on here (including racism and racist words), I believe racism is more the context of a word or phrase rather than just the word.

• Like 4

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I never understood where yellow came from. I have seen 'a few' Chinese / Korean / Pinays sans clothing and never saw any yellow. Nor anything 'horozontal either :hystery: .

Hustler magazine, back in the 1970's, ran a full page cartoon of the Department of Transportation road painter dragging a naked man wearing a coolie hat, by his ankles, down the middle of the road, to make the double yellow lines. :mocking: But that was a cartoon.

I have seen people in kidney failure turn yellow.... not even close to the skin color of the average non brown asian subtypes.

So why the yellow references? :89:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

I can't say I ever sought to be with a Filipina, or any Asian for that matter.  But, having been with my Filipina wife for 23 years, I can definitely understand the attraction.

• Like 2