Fiancee And I In Phils And Thailand

dalidali
Posted
Posted

Very nice story Mr. Davewe.....I like it.....all of it.....

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What a great story Dave, thank you for sharing it with us. And congratulation! :cheersty: :tiphat:

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
This has become the only forum that I consider positive enough about PI to post my latest trip report. Other forums if you post positive comments, you find yourself fighting for your life.

I totally agree ..... one of the very few places where you can pretty well express yourself without fear of being bushwhacked .... anyone however who crosses the line doesn't last very long as Sir Tom has a very quick ban finger when it is needed .... you can glean some very good info from here and hopefully add some of your experiences like you did above .... a very nice report and I hope the two of you will be very happy together ..... :thumbsup: :cheersty:

• Like 4

lyno 47
Posted
Posted

Great post Davewe I love a happy story it brightens ones heart.And you are right about this great forum,i don't think you would find a better one anywhere great posts by friendly people.I wish you and Janet a long and happy life together :cheersty:

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes is a very nice story. :thumbsup:

I split the topic about traveling with a Filipina to HERE so it does not take away from the OPs topic.  :cheersty:

• Like 4

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Great story, loved it. So nice to hear the positive.

Ellie and I had the same experience where everyone thought she was Thai, and she was the same, like a dear in the headlights, staring at me as though I could explain and better than she that she was a Filipina.

Wish you all the best, and hope your marriage is full of the same great experiences as I have with Ellie and our 2 and a half year old daughter now.

Thanks for sharing.

Papa Carl

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great post sir! Hope to hear more on your adventures in the future!

One thing about this forum? I think all our members seem to be just a little more in love with our special ones

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nice story Dave!!  Sounds like you had a great time, really glad to hear the family thing went off so well and sounds like you both had a great time all around.

Have to agree with you as well; I've found this forum to be the most friendly and informative - there is another that I'm a member of that's nearly as good but I won't name it for fear of JGF hitting me with his big stick ;)

I see you're from Portland; I actually lived there for a while a few years back (NE Hancock St) and loved it. 

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 2

davewe
Posted
Posted

Nice story Dave!!  Sounds like you had a great time, really glad to hear the family thing went off so well and sounds like you both had a great time all around.

Have to agree with you as well; I've found this forum to be the most friendly and informative - there is another that I'm a member of that's nearly as good but I won't name it for fear of JGF hitting me with his big stick ;)

I see you're from Portland; I actually lived there for a while a few years back (NE Hancock St) and loved it. 

It's a small world. I live on S.E. Stark, not too far from Hancock! I think Janet will like Portland - it's a friendly city, as US cities go. But while I hope she enjoys it I don't want her to enjoy it too much - lol. I will retire and we'll be leaving in 4 1/2 years, hopefully to PI.

• Like 1