A Few Days Back In The Philippines From Aussie

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

Glad you got there & managed to get everything sorted in Manila, seemingly with little problems encountered! So many talk about the hustle and bustle of Manila with everyone out to rip you off which can be true to a point. Im glad you got a decent taxi driver to and from the airport as theyre usually the worst for it! :)

Anyway, good luck with everything & enjoy your time here with your beautiful lady.

All the best mate!

• Like 4

ozepete
Posted
Posted

Good on ya mate... another Aussie that has found the path to happiness.. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Great post!

I was wondering...  I am researching Internet Marketing as a semi-planned income once I am there.  Would not your business be portable as well?  

Anyway, glad to hear all went well and you are back where you were meant to be!

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Glad you got there & managed to get everything sorted in Manila, seemingly with little problems encountered! So many talk about the hustle and bustle of Manila with everyone out to rip you off which can be true to a point. Im glad you got a decent taxi driver to and from the airport as theyre usually the worst for it! :)

Anyway, good luck with everything & enjoy your time here with your beautiful lady.

All the best mate!

yeah I was surprised as my past experiences in Manila were not as easy. I actually found the people in Manila very cheerful that day.

Good on ya mate... another Aussie that has found the path to happiness.. :thumbsup:

thanks mate :)

Great post!

I was wondering...  I am researching Internet Marketing as a semi-planned income once I am there.  Would not your business be portable as well?  

Anyway, glad to hear all went well and you are back where you were meant to be!

:thumbsup:

Yeah Bob, my business is portable, it can be run on my laptop like a lot of travelers do these days. That was why I preferred to work on my online business instead of looking for a 9-5 job back in Aussie when I went back last December as once I would finish the 9-5 job I might have more savings but I would have no income once I traveled again. So it was a choice I had to make and I'm glad It worked out as it was risky to put it all on the line as I was getting close to maxing out my credit card. Now I have the freedom to travel here and be with my fiancée while I can still work. but it doesn't stop here, in this business one must find opportunities and make a number of income streams as often one will stop without notice due to number of factors including Google changing things, your advertiser or merchant stops or changes or competitors take you out.....

If you have any questions or would like some help then I would be happy to offer any advice if it is something I know about. Just post here if you do.....

• Like 2

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

For the uninitiated ... what is a CNI ?

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Paul, a CNI is a document one must get if they plan to marry in the Philippines. 

"CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT (CNI) also known as Certificate of Legal Capacity"

more details here: http://www.australia.com.ph/mnla/marriage.html

I think it's basically a document to declare that either party is not currently married.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Paul, a CNI is a document one must get if they plan to marry in the Philippines. 

"CERTIFICATE OF NO IMPEDIMENT (CNI) also known as Certificate of Legal Capacity"

I think it's basically a document to declare that either party is not currently married.

I'm not so sure about both terms for the CNI.

I can get a "Certificate of No Impediment" easily enough but "Legal Capacity" - doesn't that have to do with a person's mental state?  As in "legally, he has no clue how to look after himself so we got him committed."

:mocking:

• Like 2

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm not so sure about both terms for the CNI.

I can get a "Certificate of No Impediment" easily enough but "Legal Capacity" - doesn't that have to do with a person's mental state?  As in "legally, he has no clue how to look after himself so we got him committed."

:mocking:

Bob, the American Embassy version is indeed called the "Legal Capacity To Marry". The CNI is Canadian & Austrailian I believe.

• Like 2

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info guys :)