A Question About Studying !!

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hey O-U-C .... here is their website and they look like they would be an accredited college to me but then I didn't read the whole site .... good luck .... sorry we can't help ... as you know we are now in Negros :thumbsup:

http://uv.edu.ph/

:cheersty:

thanks i just look at the courses doesnt seem to have it there !! maybe uvns isnt really apart of the unv ?? or very loosely connected with it ! maybe thats why they said i wouldnt need a student visa ? , and thats no problem Mike thanks for even sending me that info take care my friend

O-U-C :thumbsup:

GregZ
Posted
Posted
they said it would take 1-2 hours by motorbike depending on traffic

I may be wrong, but I may be right.  Seems that they don't know how long it will take you or your locations are other than stated.  You can easily go 50 kilometers in an hour and they can't be that far apart.  Cebu and Mactan just are not that big. :thumbsup: I live near the Cebu Province Capitol and can be at the Mactan airport in less than 1 hour in bad traffic with a taxi (30 minutes with no traffic).  Give me a motorcycle and hmmm.  Just saying that you may want to verify distance/travel time another way unless you are okay with 1-2 hour answer.

:tiphat:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
well as i said they told me i didnt need a visa the ns stands for new school and im assuming the uv university of the visayas ??? here a news story on the school i fould http://www.philstar....ool-back-school

Come the start of ITS classes this November, the University of the Visayas' School of New Media and Design (UVNS) heralds an answer to those on the lookout for such learning avenues, with UVNS proudly standing as the first school in Cebu to offer courses devoted and steeped in the multi-faceted disciplines of the creative design industry.

University of Visayas is what it said  :)

I would be looking for somewhere closer to stay, if you are doing this next year then the apartment most likely will be gone. The school is almost in Mandaue so you should find a place at resonable rent without going so far as Matcan.

• Like 1