Doesn't Help To Be A Good Man, When They'll Never Meet

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I had great luck with DIA but my add was for a fun vacation.  Said I would be in town 2 weeks and looking for fun only.  They all wanted to come see me!  But I stayed on the 25 and younger section - most of them were fine with "fun only".  Of course generous tipping was expected, but not usually discussed...

When I came on the market for a serious girlfriend I did not try the dating sites at all!  Wrong clientele. 

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well, lets not forget the direct approach. Cardboard sign around the neck and walk the malls.  

I have a job. I have money. I like Kids. :hystery:

I would have to agree that 'you' are the problem here. if... 'All roads lead to Andy' and no one is walking the road you have to ask more about what Andy is doing wrong.

Or talk to medic Mike above as he has a friend named Zac who might need some help.... :nudie: (sorry, I could not resist )

Andy... I am sending you a PM.... seriously... Check your mail box on the top of the screen.

y

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Did you notice the bar fines have gone up too.  Now you have to be a good man with 2500 pesos whereas before you only had to be a good man with 1800.  Must be the cost of 'rescuing' that last crop of girls.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Did you notice the bar fines have gone up too.  Now you have to be a good man with 2500 pesos whereas before you only had to be a good man with 1800.  Must be the cost of 'rescuing' that last crop of girls.

WHAT! 2500p? What do they think they got down there? GOLD? :hystery: Perhaps that is the 'foreigner price'? If that really is the true price for everyone, I can see a big increase in the independent contractors outside and the bar becoming a drinking bar only. Priced themselves right out of business. Perhaps this is why the women go for days and days until they get a 'date'.  

I think they should try an experiment of 500p fine + tip for woman for up to 3 hours and then 1000p for all night + tip. Then compare the numbers. By collecting the 1,000p up front and then tell the customer that 500p will be refunded back to the woman if she is back in 3 1/2 hours, he can figure that 500p refund into the tip. If he goes over the 3 hr time, the bar keeps the 1,000 and the woman gets the tip she works out with the customer with no refund from the bar. 

Now, this is simple a basic plan and I am sure that Thomas can come up with a more detailed plan, with perhaps a built in savings plan too!

Do this for 3 months to see the bar's take at the 500p vs the bar's take at 2500 and FAR fewer customers willing to pay that. An interesting thing is that the 'product' gets to work more often and then other women who work at other bars will hear that the average woman at the bar gets bar fined many times a week, so this attracts more women to work at that bar. More  women and action means more customers!   

It gets down to the business model the bar is following. Most bars break down the income into groups like alcohol sales, food sales, game income (pool etc.) . So if the bar also adds in bar fine income, what % is that of the total income? If they reduce the bar fine, will it increase the alcohol sales and food sales up to = or beyond the lost income from the bar fines being lowered? I think so. :541:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Well. You are right about the sex part, but for starting a serious relation, what you wrote is supposed to be obvious  :)

Last months I used Internet dating and made many contacts. When I arrived here last weekend, I had 200+ phone numbers.
That's the error. No chance you can have had time to get enough contact with that many within a few months to know if you have chance to suit in a serious relation. During these months you had time to sort AWAY most of them as no suiting chance. And you have no chance to make that many to feel special. If you had sort away most, then you would have had time to get to know A FEW of them better  :)   and I suppouse some of them would have want to meet you.

=You wrote you want a serious relationship, but spending just a litle time with each before expecting dates with MANY, DON'T seem serious for them, which made it a very SMALL chance SERIOUS women would want to meet you. IF you would have got Yes from any, she/they would probably be NOT being serious.

=Quality before quantity  :)

• Like 3

Julia
Posted
Posted
My advice, be yourself, go shopping and visit the local malls. Find a Filipina that you fancy, strike up some small talk, maybe buy her and her friends lunch or something like that, and let nature take its course. :)

:thumbsup:

Julia
Posted
Posted

i have another decent lady friend who works in Cebu - still single and a certified public accountant. The last time I chatted with her in FB, she said she is still waiting for the right guy.

can I play cupid? :89: 

hmmmn, let me think about it :36_1_50[1]:

• Like 4

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Cebuandy, slightly off topic :444:

yet relevant to your post.

you texted XXX amount of "females" and most said

" OH NO LOAD oh NO FARE "etc etc..

allow me to ask,

How many later sent you "pasa load alerts" or messages/requests for you to send them load?

or for other FM who have been in a similar  situation,

have had their "new yet unmet "friends asking

for load?

as I am very curious.. :89:

• Like 2