White Guy In Jail

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

We were at the court house this morning and saw a white guy handcuffed to the other prisoners for the morning court. Anybody know if any of our members is in Jail? Seems I recall there are people that check for expats in jail, thought they were a member of the forum, but not sure.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)
We were at the court house this morning and saw a white guy handcuffed to the other prisoners for the morning court.

Anybody know if any of our members is in Jail?

what City?

what court house?

was he is "JAIL" or normal clothes?

was  he young  or older looking?

short hair? long hair?facial hair?

shinny or fat? :nudie:

IF some one who lives near by perhaps

could they inquire as he may have been NOT able to NOTIFY his embassy

Anybody know if any of our members is in Jail?

that could be a question for THAT OTHER FORUM, :thats-funny:

as we (excluding losealot)

keep ourselves out of trouble by reading this forum to know the rules& :grouphugg:

know how to behave  

:th_thbestpost:

could i ask what where you doing at the court house this morning?

civil registry issues? payment of city taxes/fees?

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Were there 8 or 10 girls outside with a sad look on their face, waiting for him to be released?  There was a thread about one of our members who had such a household and we are not sure what became of him.  The one I am thinking of was Australian and about 40 ish

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Were there 8 or 10 girls outside with a sad look on their face, waiting for him to be released?  There was a thread about one of our members who had such a household and we are not sure what became of him.  The one I am thinking of was Australian and about 40 ish

dave i am sure it was not this man

bVcUKk-Utfpl.jpg

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Not that it matters, but we were dropping off the final, I hope, paper work for our daughters adoption. This was an older guy, 50ish and up, in jail clothes, handcuffed to other inmates, headed into the courthouse. No facial hair, heavish build, not skinny, balding, whiteish hair, and of course in Cebu proper.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Not that it matters, but we were dropping off the final, I hope, paper work for our daughters adoption. This was an older guy, 50ish and up, in jail clothes, handcuffed to other inmates, headed into the courthouse. No facial hair, heavish build, not skinny, balding, whiteish hair, and of course in Cebu proper.

hmmmmm...sounds like Bruce.....oopsss....can't be Bruce I see he is online tonight :hystery:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I saw some news a child melester was cought rather recently. Perhaps it's him. I don't remember if it was in Cebu, and I only saw the headline, so I have no idea how that man looks.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Maybe it was Paul. He thought it was safe to come back to the Philippines.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

OK, I admit that I grew the beard back... And the white shows through if I don't shave every day... But I'm not in Cebu so it definitely wasn't me! :)

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was wondering who that was here - I know someone (same??) from another forum in a very similar situation.  And it is a bad story...

• Like 2