Local Girl Makes Good!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

Another Olongapo City beauty takes the crown!  It appears that we expats are good at making beautiful babies!  Apparently she was born in the US but moved back later.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/megan-young-to-represent-phl-in-miss-world-022211000.html

I think the Philippines is due for a Miss World title!

post-1-0-81902500-1376916698_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
added pic
  • Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Another Olongapo City beauty takes the crown!  It appears that we expats are good at making beautiful babies!  Apparently she was born in the US but moved back later.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/megan-young-to-represent-phl-in-miss-world-022211000.html

I think the Philippines is due for a Miss World title!

Ouch!!! Lovely girl :)

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Born in the US? Does this raise any legal issues due to eligibility?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

She probably has dual citizenship.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Naw ..... if she has 1 drop of Filipino blood in her or her mother or father once shook hands with a Filipino and they could become note worthy it's ok .... the country will embrace her with open arms ...... :mocking:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
aw ..... if she has 1 drop of Filipino blood in her or her mother or father once shook hands with a Filipino and they could become note worthy it's ok .... the country will embrace her with open arms ...... :mocking: :cheersty:

Fact! :hystery:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

aw ..... if she has 1 drop of Filipino blood in her or her mother or father once shook hands with a Filipino and they could become note worthy it's ok .... the country will embrace her with open arms ...... :mocking: :cheersty:

Fact! :hystery:

Well, just let her try to borrow some money and then suddenly it is WHO? I don't even think she is Pinay. She was born in the US so she MUST have a rich family.... :hystery:

But if anyone wanted to borrow money from her... it is Buhay... I am your cousin's best friend's mother' neighbor from 3rd grade. :dance:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
karnast
Posted
Posted
Naw ..... if she has 1 drop of Filipino blood in her or her mother or father once shook hands with a Filipino and they could become note worthy it's ok .... the country will embrace her with open arms ...... :mocking:

That is one of the thing I love about the culture, Americans used to be that way.

I see all the peace signs so many Filipina make for pictures and it makes me think of better times in the US and a better culture of friendly people. Counter Culture is a rich and peacfull culture, I dig it!  

:crack-up:

• 2 months later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I just found out that Megan is our neighbor!  Well, maybe, if the rumor is true.

Our little girl started taking swimming lessons here in Kalayaan (Subic Bay Freeport Zone) and the instructor lives here too.  She said Megan owns the house a few doors away from her.

No Jake, you can't have the address!   :hystery:

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I just found out that Megan is our neighbor!  Well, maybe, if the rumor is true.

Our little girl started taking swimming lessons here in Kalayaan (Subic Bay Freeport Zone) and the instructor lives here too.  She said Megan owns the house a few doors away from her.

No Jake, you can't have the address!   :hystery:

Screw Jake! Can I have the address!!!!  :mocking:

• Like 1