Where Are Wild Crocodiles?

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Croks on the Philippines won't bother me... Here in Canada we now have to be careful when driving due to gators... Seems one was killed on a road about 5 minutes from where I live this past weekend.

No - gators are not native to the Niagara Falls area!

Just to add... Just saw where that great hit movie "Sharknado" is now available on DVD!

Edited by I am bob
  • Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The salt water crocodile incident was in Mindanao. I can't recall the exact location. We were moving all over the place to take pictures for an annual report. I think crocodiles or alligators in Florida have been observed in salt water or brackish (combination of fresh & salt) water. Friends had moved to Florida. One night they heard their Golden Retriever barking like crazy, which is unusual. There was a small crocodile in their backyard swimming pool. The wife thought it was huge, but the size was less than four feet.  

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

The salt water crocodile incident was in Mindanao. I can't recall the exact location. We were moving all over the place to take pictures for an annual report. I think crocodiles or alligators in Florida have been observed in salt water or brackish (combination of fresh & salt) water. Friends had moved to Florida. One night they heard their Golden Retriever barking like crazy, which is unusual. There was a small crocodile in their backyard swimming pool. The wife thought it was huge, but the size was less than four feet.  

Oh it swimed between Mindanao and a small island belonging to Mindanao (?)

I thought you ment to one of the other main islands.

• Like 1