For Cebu Property Daily Updates And News

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

is there anything left in the market under 15K (350usd$ a month) thats nice not in a Hi rise/tower?

Where?  Are you looking for a place?  Metro Cebu is a big area.  Don't you live near Manila?  Are you thinking of moving to Cebu?

No Dave i am not considering it at this time,

althou its always nice to know what ones options are.

here at my current house i am only paying 7k plus nearly  4.7 for electric(400kw average)

I am 45min to 1 hr from manila,close but away from the "hustle & bustle" of the big city

( if i am in the hospital near SM i can see the skyline of  makati, the planes making the final approach)

also :444:

i post in part to start a discussion of what or where would be Lower cost homes/residential units

would be in the Metro Cebu area,

as Tuka Ram stated he didnt invest in Microsoft so he doesnt have the funds for the units shown,  

neither do I and i am sure a large percentage of our FM would not have $$

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

i post in part to start a discussion of what or where would be Lower cost homes/residential units would be in the Metro Cebu area, as Tuka Ram stated he didnt invest in Microsoft so he doesnt have the funds for the units shown,   neither do I and i am sure a large percentage of our FM would not have $$

There are lots of cheaper places to rent in Cebu, Geoff deals in the top end market for whatever reason but just to show you what you can get for around P7000 with all the modern conveniences such as washing machine, air conditioning, pay TV and much more.

See pic but if interested be quick as these ones go fast.

post-1-0-44308700-1380191711_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

Is there anything near the beach for 15K?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

No, but for half of that  :)

Joke aside - If you include Minglanilla, I saw there was a nice beach house for rent a few months ago in south Minglanilla, belonging/handled by a resort there. Asking rent 7-8000p/month (I don't remember exact,)

Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

Joke aside - If you include Minglanilla, I saw there was a nice beach house for rent a few months ago in south Minglanilla, belonging/handled by a resort there. Asking rent 7-8000p/month (I don't remember exact,)

Sounds very reasonable, especially if it is on the beach. Is this far from Cebu?

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Sounds very reasonable, especially if it is on the beach. Is this far from Cebu?

MetroCebu is big, so it depend of to where you count and what messure you have. I count it as not far, but it's far if walking  :)

You can look at a map. It at the beach at the most far part of Minglanilla from Cebu, roughly 15 km from the ferry port in Cebu.

So it's even TO CLOSE for  taste  :lol:

I mixed up. It wasn't a house, but appartment with veranda, nice furnished, 40 sq m, 7500p/month.

Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

i post in part to start a discussion of what or where would be Lower cost homes/residential units would be in the Metro Cebu area, as Tuka Ram stated he didnt invest in Microsoft so he doesnt have the funds for the units shown,   neither do I and i am sure a large percentage of our FM would not have $$

There are lots of cheaper places to rent in Cebu, Geoff deals in the top end market for whatever reason but just to show you what you can get for around P7000 with all the modern conveniences such as washing machine, air conditioning, pay TV and much more.

See pic but if interested be quick as these ones go fast.

You forgot to mention DSL or Wi-Fi ;-)

attachicon.gifmodern house.jpg

Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

MetroCebu is big, so it depend of to where you count and what messure you have. I count it as not far, but it's far if walking  :)

You can look at a map. It at the beach at the most far part of Minglanilla from Cebu, roughly 15 km from the ferry port in Cebu.

So it's even TO CLOSE for  taste  :lol:

I mixed up. It wasn't a house, but appartment with veranda, nice furnished, 40 sq m, 7500p/month.

What would you consider to be the nicer areas around Cebu, with a focus on being near the beach?

Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

VERY nice!!! Do you also handle rentals a little bit more on the low end, as in 12-15K pesos per month?

Bill Smith
Posted
Posted

I see a lot of rentals in Cebu. Can anybody tell me which are the best areas, preferably near the beach?