Wow, Fame At Last !

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just been told I was snapped twice in two photo's at nisatravellershotel.com in Tagbilaran.

How exciting is that ! ! :dance:

Nice place, friendly. About 1000 peso's a night, air con. Private bathroom of course. Very clean.

There were 3 photo's but I didn't mention the one taken from the back because I think my bum

looks big in those shorts. What do you think ? .......lol. :hystery:

I'd put a link in here if I knew how to do it !

Edited by Classic Dry
  • Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
I'd put a link in here if I knew how to do it !

Just copy / paste.  Actually it is what you put about, because there is no "www".

Looks like a nice place and has good reviews on Trip Advisor.  How are you getting around Bohol?

The royalties from those photos should provide you with a good income in the future!   :hystery:

• Like 3

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nope. Can't do it. Try again later. Have to go to work now :3_8_14[1]: :89:

http://nisatravellershotel.com/

:thumbsup:

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
link
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just copy / paste.  Actually it is what you put about, because there is no "www".

Sorry to hijack this topic.The "WWW" wont create a link. A link must begin with http:// "WWW" is often not used now days and most sites can be accessed with or without the "www"  :thumbsup:

post-1-0-37620400-1381487803_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
There were 3 photo's but I didn't mention the one taken from the back because I think my bum looks big in those shorts. What do you think ? .......lol.

Forgot to mention, your bum looks fine to Jake in the pics on the home page  :lol:

• Like 4

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

Oh, so tired when I got home last night :unsure:

Thanks for putting in the link JGF. I've written down the instructions, and will

give it a try at the first opportunity.

There were 3 photo's but I didn't mention the one taken from the back because I think my bum looks big in those shorts. What do you think ? .......lol.

Forgot to mention, your bum looks fine to Jake in the pics on the home page  :lol:

That Jake ! He's so sweet isn't he ? He's got to be the nicest pervert in the Philippines.

( He plays the part so well :lol: )

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
How are you getting around Bohol?

Sorry OMW, I missed this. I think I used every available form of transport there !

Including, ferry from and to Cebu, pedal trikes, motor trikes, taxies, motorbike taxies,

jeepneys and buses.

My pack was a pain ! Too big, but I've learned since then.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

How are you getting around Bohol?

Sorry OMW, I missed this. I think I used every available form of transport there !

Including, ferry from and to Cebu, pedal trikes, motor trikes, taxies, motorbike taxies,

jeepneys and buses.

My pack was a pain ! Too big, but I've learned since then.

I was wondering because I was thinking about renting a self drive car next time.  Abby has a brother in the north and I would prefer to stay in the south and do some diving next time.  Last time we hired a car and driver for a day to see the Chocolate Hills and other sightseeing, but next time I would like more freedom to see other things without time pressure.  The driving seemed ok there, especially since I am used to driving here now.

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
I was wondering because I was thinking about renting a self drive car next time. Abby has a brother in the north and I would prefer to stay in the south and do some diving next time. Last time we hired a car and driver for a day to see the Chocolate Hills and other sightseeing, but next time I would like more freedom to see other things without time pressure. The driving seemed ok there, especially since I am used to driving here now.

Yeah, the main roads seem wide and well maintained. Outside Tagbilaran the traffic seems light and I didn't see any snarlups,

or any traffic incidents.

I got around some of the time on a borrowed motorbike. Never felt at risk. No near misses. No problem. But I was very, very careful !

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry OMW, I missed this. I think I used every available form of transport there ! Including, ferry from and to Cebu, pedal trikes, motor trikes, taxies, motorbike taxies, jeepneys and buses.

What no carabao or kuliglig ...... one you already know about the other is the 2 wheel farm tractor (see picture below) ..... kinda looks like a rotor-tiller but MUCH larger .... :hystery: :hystery:

post-11-0-56354900-1381555621_thumb.jpg

• Like 2