Buying Online For Pick Up In Manila

Curley
Posted
Posted

I'm thinking of buying a notebook, Acer Aspire one or similar about 10,000 pesos. I would like to be able to buy it online and my friend would then pick it up in Manila, preferably North Port area. Possible? I've had experience of waiting weeks for a delivery company so thought this might be worth a shot.

There used to be a company advertising on here that delivered flowers gifts etc but I cannot see a link now.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Curley .... you back in the Phils now ???????

robert k
Posted
Posted

Curley, if that company still exists and I am thinking of the same company, they also sold trikes. Searching for an online company selling trikes might give less hits to search through. Just a thought. :tiphat:

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

The place I was thinking of was E-Buy and their prices are excruciating high! Emcor isn't much better.

Edited by robert k

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are listings on google for Manila Computer Stores. Gift shops are expensive for things like that. There is no gift shops advertising here but now you are probably see google ads showing gift shops because of this topic.   :thumbsup:

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Did you look here?

http://www.lazada.com.ph

I have purchases a few things through this site and find some decently priced items.

But as always know your product and prices so not to over pay.

The shipping seams reasonable and they offer installment payments and COD , PayPal.

Hope that's of help to you.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

robert k
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Hewy09. I told my fiancee about the site and I will probably be broke by the end of the week. Just kidding. :tiphat:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Hey Curley .... you back in the Phils now ???????

Thanks for all the help people. I think I have what I want now. Mike S.... No, not in the Phils, very comfortable in Colombia but I am still in contact with one ex caddie that I got to know well........... thinking of bringing her over her for a few months on a sort of trial..... to give her some independence she'll need to learn Spanish, she has already started on a software program I sent her, it would be much easier if she had her own tablet/netbook/notebook so unbeknown to her I'm looking at sending her a present.

Americano
Posted
Posted

Did you check out www.DHGate.com ?  Its located in China and ships to the Philippines at reasonable prices.

Curley
Posted
Posted

Did you check out www.DHGate.com ?  Its located in China and ships to the Philippines at reasonable prices.

No, I din't. Thanks for the info