Meet In Cebu 13/14 Feb ??

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Hi All,  will be in Cebu for couple of days business, staying at Marriot hotel.  A welcome break from the Middle East!  Would be great to meet any of you if you fancy a cold beer and are free and could show me any decent bar in Cebu!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hi All,  will be in Cebu for couple of days business, staying at Marriot hotel.  A welcome break from the Middle East!  Would be great to meet any of you if you fancy a cold beer and are free and could show me any decent bar in Cebu!

I'm sure I would enjoy a beer with you, can you throw in a plane ticket from Aus? return of course.  :cheersty:  Hope someone takes the time to meet you.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM and I will give you my Cebu number :).

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Give us a shout, let me know what constitutes a decent bar and for sure I can advise accordingly. Not always available as work dictates time, however not usually an issue

voodoo31
Posted
Posted

I'll be in Cebu then and happy to join for a drink and check out some bars...I know a few places we could start at...my number is 0998 274 5827

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi Steve, I live in Mactan happy to meet in Cebu my cell is 0939 5933 418 give us a shout, don't no any bars in Cebu, but I am sure we can find a few, hope it's your wally grout

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

My number is 99195238774....I arrive back in Cebu on the 9th.

Mike

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Wow!! great response, cheers guys.

Evening time best for everyone on the 13th or 14th?  Any suggestions and perhaps we can all agree here the time and place??

can you throw in a plane ticket from Aus? return of course. 

Sorry Jollygoodfellow can't stretch to flights :(

• Like 1

voodoo31
Posted
Posted

As a few people seem new to Cebu maybe TGI Fridays at Ayala Shopping Mall might be a good meeting place, easy to find and right next to the Marriott Hotel.

Could then move on to El Gecko bar which is on Mango Avenue and then there's about 7 or 8 girlie bars within 200 metres walk from there and a few discos/clubs a bit further walk down to Mango Square.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

As a few people seem new to Cebu maybe TGI Fridays at Ayala Shopping Mall might be a good meeting place, easy to find and right next to the Marriott Hotel.

Could then move on to El Gecko bar which is on Mango Avenue and then there's about 7 or 8 girlie bars within 200 metres walk from there and a few discos/clubs a bit further walk down to Mango Square.

TGI is probably pretty central to everyone. !3th or 14th is fine with me.