Another Get Together....

paul
Posted
Posted

Howdy all:We have another planned get together. Here are the particulars:Venue: Mooon CafeLocation: The Terraces at Ayala MallDate: May 29th, 2009Time: 1PM, American Time

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Howdy all:We have another planned get together. Here are the particulars:Venue: Mooon CafeLocation: The Terraces at Ayala MallDate: May 29th, 2009Time: 1PM, American Time
Wish we could be there. Back in the good old US of A now. Glad you are continuing the social events. :13_4_10[1]:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

I'll be there 11am Filipino time!

paul
Posted
Posted

There are a few who are out of the country, or will be at that time, who will not make it.But, it is good that a number of others, including some new folks, will attend. I will be there early myself, as I have to meet someone regarding business.

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

Vicky and I will be there, but I don't think we'll be there that early. I'll probably bring an additional couple of persons.Why start 1pm, BTW? I thought 4pm or so was much better. Anyone afraid of vampires?

Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)
Vicky and I will be there, but I don't think we'll be there that early. I'll probably bring an additional couple of persons.Why start 1pm, BTW? I thought 4pm or so was much better. Anyone afraid of vampires?
Paul might turn back into a pumpkin if starting that late :13_4_10[1]: Edited by Steve

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Why, to give Paul more drinking time, of course. SugarwareZ-005.gif :13_4_10[1]: :th_exactly:

paul
Posted
Posted

Reminder: Today at Mooon Cafe. Anytime after 1PM is good.Thanks all!Tom, hope you are able to get back here so you can join in these as well.

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

It was a great turn out. I was actually surprised, because I didn't think we would have nearly as many as we did, certainly that early in the afternoon. I counted 30 attendees, total. Of course, in between beer tubes, I may have missed a couple. :thumbsup: While they did drop the ball a couple of times, I have to admit the Mooon Cafe was exceptionally busy yesterday, a packed late lunch. So, as has been suggested, I think we could set it around 2:00 to 2:30PM next time, as a start time.I would like to thank everyone who showed up for the get together. It was a good afternoon to be had by all..I took a few photos, all with someone else's cameras. But, I will have to wait for the photos to be emailed to me, before I can post them.

Edited by Paul

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
It was a great turn out. I was actually surprised, because I didn't think we would have nearly as many as we did, certainly that early in the afternoon. I counted 30 attendees, total. Of course, in between beer tubes, I may have missed a couple. :thumbsup: While they did drop the ball a couple of times, I have to admit the Mooon Cafe was exceptionally busy yesterday, a packed late lunch. So, as has been suggested, I think we could set it around 2:00 to 2:30PM next time, as a start time.I would like to thank everyone who showed up for the get together. It was a good afternoon to be had by all..I took a few photos, all with someone else's cameras. But, I will have to wait for the photos to be emailed to me, before I can post them.
Thank you for letting us know Paul and I sure wish I could have been there this time and in the near future ones. Keep them up if you can because I think it is the best thing for expats and people on forums, to start to know each other. :thumbsup: