Airfare Usa West Coast To Manila?

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I booked $853 on Vayama leaving April 29th. Sfo to Mnl.

• Like 2

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever used Asap Tickets or CheapOair

I found, "Absolutely correct! Price advertised was 450 bucks for YVR to MNL. After I phoned and waited for the agents reply, it turned out to be 1181. Got the same ticket fro CheapOair for 960. Vayama was second best at 990. Expedia, Travelocity, et al were in the 1200+ range." At Trip Advisor. They didn't say a lot of good about either place.

Looking for the current best deal SFO or LAX or SEA to MNL round trip. CheapOair is advertising 960. Priceline is looking better with shorter layovers for $1060. That is 20 hours vs 32 hours travel time.

I see $980 @ http://www.airfasttickets.com on Asiana Airlines. Got that from another thread here. Any experience with them?

ANA Airlines was $1300, very expensive.

Thanks

Edit to add prices.

I used CheapoAir when I first came here 10 months ago. Only paid about 1200 round trip from SF(but that was about a year ago)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i am bob
Posted
Posted

If you are in Seattle, why not drive across the border to Vancouver? Phillipine Air from Vancouver to Manila Apr 30 is $664 Cdn all in one way.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 3 by Tapatalk, 6 talking Parrots, Jungle Drummers and one mean Gibson RD Standard fretless bass slapped silly...

• Like 3