Unplanned Pregnancy And Lies

Thomas
Posted
Posted
A family member being deceitful and lying to you to get money from you is the same as a scammer to me and I hate both of them.
  I count it WORSE when someone, who are suppoused to be friend do it = Backstabbing is worse than facetoface stabbing... 
My wife says college where she's from in Mindanao is only 18,000. pesos per year and it may be as high as 40,000. here in Cebu.
Isn't that per semester?  (=2x.)

Americano
Posted
Posted
Americano, on 10 Apr 2014 - 3:59 PM, said: A family member being deceitful and lying to you to get money from you is the same as a scammer to me and I hate both of them. I count it WORSE when someone, who are suppoused to be friend do it = Backstabbing is worse than facetoface stabbing...

I agree with you. Not only did they lie but broke trust in them too.

Americano, on 10 Apr 2014 - 4:46 PM, said: My wife says college where she's from in Mindanao is only 18,000. pesos per year and it may be as high as 40,000. here in Cebu. Isn't that per semester? (=2x.)

I asked her again and she said its 9,000 per semester = 18,000 per year in Mindanao where her friend is going to college but some classes may cost a little more.  A friend of ours is attending Teacher's school in Cebu City. She pays the school about 40,000 per year. Of course food and renting a boarding room are extra if the student's family doesn't live near by.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I found out she will graduate in May. She only had very little to finish Mamma and Pappa paid the remaining amount.

Not a total loss after all.

We dont feel as though we were scammed. I just get tired of lies biut it is just typical of the culture.

Still love my family regardles

Glad to hear it ended well mate... Well sort of.  Just a pity it took the route it did. 

• Like 1

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

I found out she will graduate in May. She only had very little to finish Mamma and Pappa paid the remaining amount.

Not a total loss after all.

We dont feel as though we were scammed. I just get tired of lies biut it is just typical of the culture.

Still love my family regardles

You were lied to.  You were scammed.  You were treated like sh&t.  Call a spade a spade.  This person would be off my list of people that are allowed in my presence.

• Like 2

Americano
Posted
Posted

I don't make up excuses for people who lie and deceive to get money from another person, they make up enough lies and excuses their selves.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Americano, on 10 Apr 2014 - 3:59 PM, said: A family member being deceitful and lying to you to get money from you is the same as a scammer to me and I hate both of them. I count it WORSE when someone, who are suppoused to be friend do it = Backstabbing is worse than facetoface stabbing...

I agree with you. Not only did they lie but broke trust in them too.

Americano, on 10 Apr 2014 - 4:46 PM, said: My wife says college where she's from in Mindanao is only 18,000. pesos per year and it may be as high as 40,000. here in Cebu. Isn't that per semester? (=2x.)

I asked her again and she said its 9,000 per semester = 18,000 per year in Mindanao where her friend is going to college but some classes may cost a little more. A friend of ours is attending Teacher's school in Cebu City. She pays the school about 40,000 per year. Of course food and renting a boarding room are extra if the student's family doesn't live near by.

Hope she doesn't go to Cebu Normal U... My Special Someone just registered for her Masters in Special Ed... P6000 for the term. Each term to get her Batchelor's was the same price. And then books and project materials on top of course.

Sent from my Samsung Tab 3 by Tapatalk, 6 talking Parrots, Jungle Drummers and one mean Gibson RD Standard fretless bass slapped silly...

• Like 1