Call Download

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

We use LINE ... don't know why we (well she made me) switch from VIBER, but we did .... seems OK, I just hate change!

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I also have Fongo, Great app. You have to use it at lease once in a 3 month period or they will cancel your number.      I have viber too, Best voice quality of all the apps I have tried.         A lot of people dont know this but you can download the Magic Jack app and when registering it you can chose a free number, So no cost at all but you will not get an Canadian or American phone number.      Text+  is a good app for texting free back to States or Canada

I tried the Magic Jack app and it didn't give me any options on a free number, it just gave me one.  Unfortunately, it begins with 010...

:mocking:

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I also have Fongo, Great app. You have to use it at lease once in a 3 month period or they will cancel your number.      I have viber too, Best voice quality of all the apps I have tried.         A lot of people dont know this but you can download the Magic Jack app and when registering it you can chose a free number, So no cost at all but you will not get an Canadian or American phone number.      Text+  is a good app for texting free back to States or Canada

I tried the Magic Jack app and it didn't give me any options on a free number, it just gave me one.  Unfortunately, it begins with 010...

:mocking:

Im not sure how it works now. Its been 5 years since I got it and I quit using the paid number and only use the free one for the last 2 years. You could google it. I think thats how I found out about it

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks Scott!   I did Google it but I'm still not any more aware of how that number works.  I think they want you to be a paying customer to be able call anyone outside the Magic Jack circle...

:1 (103):  :mocking: