Does Anyone Know What This Message Means

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Been trying to log on to another website for 2 days ..... first it said Site has timed out and finally today I get this .....

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN ( 'systemvars','login_methods','vnums','app_cache','navigation_tabs','module_cache','hooks','useragents','useragentgroups','skinsets','outputformats','skin_remap'
,'group_cache','settings','lang_data','banfilters','stats','badwords','bbcode','mediatag'
,'profilefields','rss_output_cache','rss_export','meta_tags','ipseo_acronyms'
,'attachtypes','multimod','moderators','announcements','report_cache','report_plugins','ranks','reputation_levels',
'chatting','birthdays','calendar_events','calendars','support_staff','support_departments','support_statuses','donation_goals','blog_stats','blogmods','idm_cats','idm_mods' )

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

Can anyone tell me what this means ..... this is the first time I have seen something like this ....
:cheersty:

Forgot to add that it does the same thing with my HotSpot Shield on or off ....

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Hi Mike, I just got it also, I just logged on again, but haven't had any trouble previously logging in.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.   Can anyone tell me what this means ..... this is the first time I have seen something like this ....

It can be a number of things but what it is not, is a problem your side. Sometimes when these errors are corrected you may still be getting a cached version so do a hard refresh of the page. PM me the URL of the site and I will see if its still like that.

Hi Mike, I just got it also, I just logged on again, but haven't had any trouble previously logging in.

Chris, Mike is not talking about this forum so have you had a problem here? Its not that uncommon for SQL server errors and often the problem fixes itself.

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.   Can anyone tell me what this means ..... this is the first time I have seen something like this ....

It can be a number of things but what it is not, is a problem your side. Sometimes when these errors are corrected you may still be getting a cached version so do a hard refresh of the page. PM me the URL of the site and I will see if its still like that.

Chris, Mike is not talking about this forum so have you had a problem here? Its not that uncommon for SQL server errors and often the problem fixes itself.

Yeah about and hour ago, I clicked on the go back one page and that message came up, I just logged on again, all ok

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Try clearing the cache temp files.

• Like 1

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

SELECT * FROM ibf_cache_store WHERE cs_key IN

Steve got it right.  The cache is probably stale or corrupted.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

The site is up and running again .... I didn't do anything so I suspect it was on their end

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The site is up and running again .... I didn't do anything so I suspect it was on their end

This is the Email they sent out.

Just a quick note to let you know all is well in xxxxxxxx land.  Our database server had a bit of Tampo, but we showered her with love and affection, and she's back to serving.........

Slightly edited by me  :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
  This is the Email they sent out.   Just a quick note to let you know all is well in xxxxxxxx land.  Our database server had a bit of Tampo, but we showered her with love and affection, and she's back to serving.........  

Glad you got it sorted, Cos it was all Gobbledy Gook to me

:3_8_14[1]:

But then, I am turning senile! :hystery:

GregZ
Posted
Posted

For future reference: SQL is Standard Query Language used to access database information.  They were either making a programming change and ooops, it didn't work as in testing or one of the databases/queries used got corrupted and needed rebuilding.  It is common in gaming worlds that are constantly making changes, improvements, adjustments to user accounts while the program is also trying to merge game play and user data together.  This is testable Jack, so take notes. :hystery:

:tiphat:

• Like 1