cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Lunch and beers at our place

Anyone in the area ?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Lunch and beers at our place Anyone in the area ? 

post-2148-0-81138600-1403066381_thumb.jp  :hystery: why don't you live on Negros?? 

You have some friends in Dumaguete, we all love Free :rolleyes:  lunches.  :)

:tiphat:

Edited by Jack Peterson

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Next time I'm in duma I will buy

• Like 1

crad
Posted
Posted

if the Valleys boys are still at the helm then they must be close to the top of the list of longevity of ownership since it started. It's been what, 3.5 years.

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

Next time I'm in duma I will buy

don't let this post get out, might ruin your hard earned reputation as a "kuripot" ;)

Americano
Posted
Posted

Our Place is a good place for foreigners to eat in Cebu City for those who haven't been there. Friendly atmosphere, good food and cold beer.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Our Place is a good place for foreigners to eat in Cebu City for those who haven't been there. Friendly atmosphere, good food and cold beer.

I can make it next week.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

post-2148-0-55409200-1403264877.jpg :hystery:  :hystery: totally Embarrassed!  when CR said Lunch at Our place, I thought he meant at Home, I am going to change my name to Rodney! I feel such a Plonker, Now, I can understand the posts that I thought, were Strange.

:tiphat: I think the pictures say it all. :unsure:

post-2148-0-94161300-1403264970.jpg

post-2148-0-86151600-1403265093_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

I can make it next week.

Mike,

Is this an invitation to meet up?  Do you know where its located. You can walk there from the 138th Mall on Colon Street.  My wife and I usually stay at the Business Hotel on Colon St. which is at the corner of Colon and the street Our Place is on.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I can make it next week.

Mike,

Is this an invitation to meet up?  Do you know where its located. You can walk there from the 138th Mall on Colon Street.  My wife and I usually stay at the Business Hotel on Colon St. which is at the corner of Colon and the street Our Place is on.

Yep, it is not far from the Colon Metro....correct?