Seduction As A Competitive Sport?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

This does not apply to all Filipinas by any means, probably to no more than one lady in ten or twenty, but I think it does explain why many Filipinas seem, by western standards, to be obsessively jealous.

There are a number of women who really do see another woman's man as a challenge, to be bedded if at all possible, rather in the manner of making a notch on their bedpost. That he is married, or in love, or simply loyal, does not enter into their calculation. They just want him, for the sake of it, and they will try very hard to get him.

This happens in all cultures, but in the Philippines, where acknowledged mistresses and "second families" are not uncommon, and the position of mistress to a powerful man is sought after by many women as a good "career choice", it does seem particularly common.

I believe this explains why very many Filipinas tend to be "on their guard" where other women are concerned, but I wonder what other people think?

I usually use this to my advantage if I don't want to be bothered by random pinays that invite themselves to my table why I am eating or something like that. I usually say, "sure you can sit if you like, buy I am just waiting for my pinay wife at the moment"...usually at that they run away....LOL....usually other pinays don't want to mess with a expat and his pinay wife....LOL.

• Like 5

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's funny, but my ex-gf's maid, her cousin, was quite aggressive in her advances to me, to the point where she followed me into the shower one time!  I was "WTF" at the top of my lungs!  Arlyn fired her on the spot with much yelling in I think 3 different languages and kicked her out right then and there.  The ex was just going to let her stay on the street but I convinced her to let her stay one more night and booked her flight back to Butuan the following day.  3 days later another cousin arrived to assume the household duties, she was much less attractive than cousin number one, but that's relatively speaking.  All the women in that family seem to have a very healthy dose of the beauty pageant gene!  

So much for the stereotype of the shy, demure Filipina... But oh, what could have been....  :nudie:

Edit:  I should also add that this was the final straw after a series of ummm, less obvious advances and by this time Arlyn was just about ready to boil over anyway.  

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

I know that past filipina girlfriend did not like another woman doing anything for me. I would say that I'm more familliar with  the western seduction for sport though. In the US I have told young ladies to pull in their kitty claws more than once when they were testing their power. Telling them to be careful, even an old dog may have one good bite left in him. I'm sure I was not the object of desire, they were just testing. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

3 days later another cousin arrived to assume the household duties,  

mmmmmmmmm..... this could explain why, we are without a maid still, after 1 & 1/2 years. my wife has said all along, No family but continually complains, about the amount of work she has to do...........me?? I did not Retire and Come here to Work!  :no:

I live in Hope But I can't see me getting attacked, by any Beauties  :rolleyes:  and time is slipping by.

• Like 3

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

perhaps off topic,

does anyone ever notice that some of us(at least me) get a once over look by some girls(women)? :why-me:

on 2 different occasions I was w/my child and girls slightly older than her would give a quick look over at me.(i think?)

when I am doing my errands alone(my private time) i notice that too that women(girls) will take a "look"at me,

is it I am just paranoid or does this happen to others too?

feedback is appreciated.

• Like 2

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

I am not of movie star good looks and I too notice that whenever I am out i get checked out. Makes me feel like a piece of meat. I'm not complaining by any means as It give me an ego boost. Then I sweep my asawa off her feet and she receives the benefits of my ego boost.

On many occasions I have seen my asawa catch other women checking me out and even a few of her cousins. She then stakes her claim to me and let's them know that I am hers.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

i notice that too that women(girls) will take a "look"at me, is it I am just paranoid or does this happen to others too?

HUH! if only.

Can I come Shopping with you one day??  Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

I believe this explains why very many Filipinas tend to be "on their guard" where other women are concerned, but I wonder what other people think?

Well Andrew, I hate to burst your bubble but this does not apply to me.  Like I said in another topic (tailgating, shopping)

the young beautiful Pinays are staring at Judy and trying to figure out how an ugly guy like me can be so lucky.  They

don't show any interest towards me even when I speak dollar.  My California American accent is a kill joy, not impressing

the ladies one bit.  I guess It must be my deoderant......he, he.

And of course Judy doesn't have a care in the world about who may have some interest in me.  Except perhaps this one

and only time when her best friend Yana was teasing me to break my good boy demeanor.  I am proud to say that I was

a complete gentleman that night....... 

Sandwich?

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 4