Can I Get Xxl Tee Shirts

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Shirts here are roughly 1-2 sizes smaller than their US counterparts. If you wear US 2XL, the closest is 3XL or even 4XL. Another thing to watch for is all Filipino clothes are short waisted. After 2-3 years I said enough and arranged to have them shipped from US. Yes it's costly but at least my clothes fit me.

• Like 3

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Shirts here are roughly 1-2 sizes smaller than their US counterparts. If you wear US 2XL, the closest is 3XL or even 4XL. Another thing to watch for is all Filipino clothes are short waisted. After 2-3 years I said enough and arranged to have them shipped from US. Yes it's costly but at least my clothes fit me.

I have found a couple shops in Ayala that have the correct western sizes that I shop for clothes/shirts if I need extra. The best one is very close to the TGIF at Ayala, its name escapes me at the moment.

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I see quite a few fat Filipinos... where do they shop?!  I need to ask one, I guess.   :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure:  :rolleyes:  if this gets out, I am "Brown Bread" :lol:

If my Wife, is having a bad hair Wash day, she can turn my XL into XXL just by hanging them badly. seems my XL can become X if she washes in Hot! :hystery:  (even I can do that trick, and turn it all blue! :mocking: )

JP :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

:unsure:  :rolleyes:  if this gets out, I am "Brown Bread" :lol:

If my Wife, is having a bad hair Wash day, she can turn my XL into XXL just by hanging them badly. seems my XL can become X if she washes in Hot! :hystery:  (even I can do that trick, and turn it all blue! :mocking: )

JP :tiphat:

OK Flyboy, how about asking your wife to make your T shirts into triple XXX.......he, he.

• Like 3

Gerry the Brit
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all your replies.

I'm staying in Davao for 18 days, guess I shall bring clothing for about 8 or 10 days and get them laundered in Davao, do my fellow bloggers think that it could work ?

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I see quite a few fat Filipinos... where do they shop?!  I need to ask one, I guess.   :tiphat:

Hey King Tuka, 

How are you going to approach a fat Filipino with that question?  Do you have life insurance.....he, he.

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all your replies.

I'm staying in Davao for 18 days, guess I shall bring clothing for about 8 or 10 days and get them laundered in Davao, do my fellow bloggers think that it could work ?

That is what I do on vacation.  I try to take enough for half the stay - and get it laundered... or wash it in my room ha ha

But my next vacation is going back to the US for a month.  I will take almost nothing, and shop while there and send back a balikbayan box!  :)

Hey King Tuka, 

How are you going to approach a fat Filipino with that question?  Do you have life insurance.....he, he.

I got PhilHelath.  Is that enough?     No, no, no.... you do it slick.  "hey, that is a great shirt.  Where did you get it?"  You don't say "hey, you are about as fat as me - what tent store do you shop at?"     :tiphat:

• Like 3

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Kultura has some North American sized shirts. 

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Kultura has some North American sized shirts. 

While we are talking about Kultura, I have to say I love that little dance routine they do everyday.

• Like 1