Bohol Hotel Recommendations

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

we stayed on Panglao  and it was a great place too, Villa Del Pueblo

That looks nice.  Is it near a beach?

Hey guys,

I think for the benefit of the future and present expats, may I suggest taking a couple shots of your favorite

resort, restaurant or nightclub.  We can share our travel experiences through pictures or a short video that

could be attached to your post.  Nothing fancy but maybe a brief description of pros and cons.  

Happy treep guys -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 3

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted
I remember you posted about that and I did look at the website back then!  It did look like a nice place but I don't think we want to be in town.  Website does not seem to be up right now.   How much have you made on your royalties?  

Yeah, didn't really think it would suit. As I recall we took a car and driver to Alona Beach, but not being a beach type person

didn't stay long.

I did check out the website before I posted but I googled ...Nisa Travelers Hotel, Bohol .... That for anyone looking for inexpensive,

clean but basic accommodation in the city of Tagbilaran. 

Royalties ! Royalties ! Should have enough for one San Mig in 2 or 3 years.  :cheersty:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

omw , the only place i can recommend is Beach Rock Resort ! since it was the only one i went to in bohol but i can say there rates were pretty good its been a while since i was there maybe 2007 but there fan room was 800 a night and the aircon room was i think was around 1100 no pool but very close to to beach walking distance at tops maybe 3-4 mins walk , it was very very quite there and was gated at night with security guard rooms were clean but basic hope this helps my friend !! 

O-U-C :thumbsup:

OUC, good to hear from you and thanks for the tip!  Don't make yourself scarce!

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

omw , the only place i can recommend is Beach Rock Resort ! since it was the only one i went to in bohol but i can say there rates were pretty good its been a while since i was there maybe 2007 but there fan room was 800 a night and the aircon room was i think was around 1100 no pool but very close to to beach walking distance at tops maybe 3-4 mins walk , it was very very quite there and was gated at night with security guard rooms were clean but basic hope this helps my friend !! 

I'm sorry OMW but OUC is too busy making himself L-U-C-K-Y.  He's one slick Canadian playboy --- just look at his photo album!

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Thanks Omw i will check in from time to time just not posting as much as i should !! sorry folks , but i'll try and keep my input up as much as i can ! take care brother !

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I'm sorry OMW but OUC is too busy making himself L-U-C-K-Y.  He's one slick Canadian playboy --- just look at his photo album!

Jake you always Did crack me up LOL , shes not my girl honestly LOL :P 

• Like 1

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

We stayed at the Alona Vida beach resort.  Here's their website http://www.alonavida.com/eng/.  The pool is only small as the beach is just a few steps away.

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi O.M.W,

A couple of years ago ( Gosh, doesn't time fly ? ) I stayed at Nisa Travelers Hotel in Tagbilaran.

Not posh but clean and friendly. Cost me 1000php a night. It's bang in the middle of town, across

the road from MacDonalds. My aircon room had 2 single beds and private CR. Don't know about

noise 'cos I'm deaf. Anyway you can take a look at ...nisatravelershotel.com. You'll see me there

in their photo's. I'm the really good looking guy with a beard.

I remember you posted about that and I did look at the website back then!  It did look like a nice place but I don't think we want to be in town.  Website does not seem to be up right now.

How much have you made on your royalties?   :no:

I was just on the website a few seconds ago...  Yup!  That's either Classic Dry or Classic Santa in the pics!

Oops!  Didn't see that this was 2 pages...  and there is the answer above...  grrrr!!!

:1 (103):

Edited by I am bob
additional note
  • Like 2