Expats, How Long Or How Short?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

For those Expats that were single when you made the move to Philippines how long did you remain single after arrival?

Follow on question, after meeting Miss Right how long until the first Kano Baby?

Jake
Posted
Posted

For those Expats that were single when you made the move to Philippines how long did you remain single after arrival?

Follow on question, after meeting Miss Right how long until the first Kano Baby?

Another great topic Dan!  But I don't know if I fit in this category.  But generally speaking, perhaps within 60 seconds

I was madly in love when I first set eyes on her bunny tail.  We were eventually married in JUNE 1985 and the following

FEB, Judy gave birth to our first daughter Vanessa.  

Yeah, do the math.......he, he.  

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I was single'ish when I got here - but had arranged to meet a girl at the airport.  We hit off and stayed together so I was never truly single here...  We were together 16 months before we got married (30JUNn14)

So far no kids, and when I go back to the US in Sept I am getting snipped, so no chance of an accident later ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

I was single'ish when I got here - but had arranged to meet a girl at the airport.  We hit off and stayed together so I was never truly single here...  We were together 16 months before we got married (30JUNn14)

So far no kids, and when I go back to the US in Sept I am getting snipped, so no chance of an accident later ha ha  :tiphat:

You got married JUNE 30?  That was only two weeks ago.  How come we didn't get any invitations, at least

to your bachelor's party?  Yeah, I hear ya......no more stinkin' kids for me -- I need TLC to be focused on

me.....he, he.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

This is definatley, Not my year 2 misfires and now I think, I am Firing Blanks,  :1 (72):

:23_11_62[1]:  :why-me:  maybe, just maybe, it is my penance  :rolleyes:  but the Doc says, to keep taking the Tablets.  :photo-109:  could be the coffee I guess :unsure:

Good morning  eer Afternoon even :mocking:

:tiphat:  :cheers:  Yeaaaaaaaaaah Beer time.

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

You got married without telling us here Timothy??? How Dare You!!!! :th_unfair:

Congratulations Tim. May God bless you both...... :)

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Imagine my stupidity... I am in the PI's and don't even have a bachelor party?

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted

Imagine my stupidity... I am in the PI's and don't even have a bachelor party?

OK shipmate, I forgive you this time.  You did good as a tin can sailor (USS Fletcher) and I don't blame you

for damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.  You're a hopeless romantic, just like me and didn't waste time

to get married to your lovely wife Melanie.  Well done my friend, respectfully -- Jake

post-686-0-06490800-1406119736.jpg

By the way guys, Tim's blog is awesome: http://expatinphilippines.wordpress.com/

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Dang Jake, give the guy a break..... He's been BUSY.

Thanks for the link buddy!

• Like 2