Finally Booked Flight For October

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Now that I have my flight booked I have decided that I will NOT tell my Asawa and I'm going to surprise her by just showing up at her door.

I love and trust my asawa but after reading so much about the crap that others have gone through ill use this as a test to see if she is really true to me.

I'm fully prepared to accept whatever happens when I knock on the door. GOOD OR BAD.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
bob1965
Posted
Posted

I'm going to be that guy...posting to a thread that's over 2 years old.

but what happened? Hopefully turned out good. This is like a book with the last page torn out.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, bob1965 said:

but what happened? Hopefully turned out good.

Hewy09 hasn't been on the site for a year.  You can check his profile to find out what he posted in other threads.  Looks to be all good.  Sometimes people just wander away from the site and leave the story unfinished.

• Like 1

bob1965
Posted
Posted

Thanks...agreed. I just read his other posts. I guess the surprise visit worked out ok if there was talk of building a house.

Nice to see things coming together that way. I've only been once, but am looking seriously into making the move myself. Although I'd be a renter. And not for another 3 years and 10 months. 

• Like 2