September - Cebu Get Together Dinner

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Chris, Philip, and interested others. I was thinking about Max's at Ayala for the September dinner. What do you guys think, I know the locals like it, and there are also plenty of western dishes there for us as well.

My September trip is only going to be a short one, as I am bringing Australian university staff over this trip. October deployment will be much longer.

In regards to dates for the dinner, I was thinking either Friday (19th of Sept) or Saturday night (20th of Sept).

What do you guys think?

Mike

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I will be in Cebu in Sept.   but only from the 15th-19th.  I fly out at 1 AM on the 19th ha ha      :tiphat:

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I will be in Cebu in Sept.   but only from the 15th-19th.  I fly out at 1 AM on the 19th ha ha      :tiphat:

Bummer, sorry we will miss you.

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

Chris, Philip, and interested others. I was thinking about Max's at Ayala for the September dinner. What do you guys think, I know the locals like it, and there are also plenty of western dishes there for us as well.

My September trip is only going to be a short one, as I am bringing Australian university staff over this trip. October deployment will be much longer.

In regards to dates for the dinner, I was thinking either Friday (19th of Sept) or Saturday night (20th of Sept).

What do you guys think?

Mike

Either day suits me Mike I will mark on the calender, let me know, Sheena will be happy to see you again, can she bring a friend ????????

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

What do you guys think?

Mike

Either day suits me Mike I will mark on the calender, let me know, Sheena will be happy to see you again, can she bring a friend ????????

Of course Chris, the more the merrier. Than lets make it Friday night the 19th of September at about 7pm at Max's. For those that don't know where Max's is, it is at Ayala on the terraced side of the mall.

Philip mark the 19th on your calendar. :)

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

What do you guys think?

Mike

Of course Chris, the more the merrier. Than lets make it Friday night the 19th of September at about 7pm at Max's. For those that don't know where Max's is, it is at Ayala on the terraced side of the mall.

I'm in, see you then.

• Like 1

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I will give everyone that wants to come, another heads up a couple days before the 19th of Sept.

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

What do you guys think?

Mike

Sure Mike I will be there but does that mean my wife can come too?  Just joking, she told me to say that :)  Maxi's in Sm has been our favorite place to eat for a few years now. We didn't know there's a Maxi's in Ayala too.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted (edited)

What do you guys think?

Mike

Sure Mike I will be there but does that mean my wife can come too?  Just joking, she told me to say that :)  Maxi's in Sm has been our favorite place to eat for a few years now. We didn't know there's a Maxi's in Ayala too.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Of course she can come. Tell her I said she was a "silly billy". I picked the Max's at Ayala, it is a little closer for our island friends from Mactan that will be coming :)

Edited by Medic Mike

Americano
Posted
Posted

Of course she can come. Tell her I said she was a "silly billy". I picked the Max's at Ayala, it is a little closer for our island friends from Mactan that will be coming :)

You got it right she's always silly. That's one of the things I like about her. We are looking forward to meeting Chris, Sheena, friends from Mactan and all of the other people who decided to meet us at Maxi's.

• Like 2