Dalaguete Dogs And Don`t Come Here

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Its legal for foreigners to carry a stun gun and pepper spray so I think its a good idea to carry both.  I already have a few stun guns so I will be buying some pepper spray new.

I had ordered a stun gun from a US company before I researched it. All the cop forums say they're basically useless, they don't do anything like what the people trying to sell them claim. They would know so I cancelled it. Effective against a vicious, attacking dog? Better then nothing I guess. I know for a fact that if the pepper spray gets in the animal's eyes, nose, or mouth it's over. Very nasty stuff. The one I carry is a cannister, not one of the little keychain ones.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I got a rabies vaccine last year, it does not keep them from biting though.  You may need to bring a decoy like Jake to distract the beasts

it does not keep them from biting though

You know Gerald, you and I need to get together well beyond happy hour and see which one of us gets in trouble

with our wife first.....he, he.  I like the way think.  Getting yourself vaccinated is a very wise decision, especially for

young children of your family (extended). 

It really doesn't matter if they are on a lease or behind a wall, if that dog gets loose and starts charging me or my

family.....he's gonna be dog meat.  

Just sayin'.......

Don't know about the young ones,  but the not so young ones from that after happy drink........it is nice to know that one can nipple and not cause harm....as for trouble   I KNOW NOTHING  should be our story and stick to it.

• Like 1