Need Some Help Here

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Just read this today:

Do you ever think of retiring? Well according to a recent survey by Live and Invest Overseas, the Algarve, Portugal is the best place in the world to retire in 2014 followed by Cuenca Ecuador, George Town Malaysia, Chiang Mai Thailand, Dumaguete Philippines, Pau France and Medellin Colombia (now apparently one of the world’s safest cities, who knew!).

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Do you ever think of retiring? Well according to a recent survey by Live and Invest Overseas, the Algarve, Portugal is the best place in the world to retire in 2014 followed by Dumaguete Philippines,

:thumbsup:  Not bothered about all the Other Places But this Statement, has made me realise, I made the Right Choice.  :)

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Do you ever think of retiring? Well according to a recent survey by Live and Invest Overseas, the Algarve, Portugal is the best place in the world to retire in 2014 followed by Dumaguete Philippines,

:thumbsup:  Not bothered about all the Other Places But this Statement, has made me realise, I made the Right Choice.  :)

JP :tiphat:

It feels like when you bought a stock like Tim Horton's last month and then see today that Burger King has made an offer to buy it all at a 30% premium.

• Like 3