American Foreigner Manhandles Gay Prostitute In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Foreigner manhandles gay prostitute in Cebuhttp://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/...prostitute-cebuAn American national is facing possible criminal charges for beating up a male prostitute at a Cebu City motel Wednesday dawn. Wow, prostitution is not legal, yet when an American slaps around a girlyboy prostitute, because he must have found out that it was a man after maybe a little oral sex, that the foreigner gets charged with a crime and the prostitute goes free.and before anyone says anything, no, I do not advocate the right to slap anyone around, but I can see that I might do the same thing or worse, if I found out that it was a man and not a woman once we got down to the nitty gritty. Of course that will never happen to me, because I would never pay for sex or fool around on my wife. I guess this just shows the same thing we all have been saying, foreigners have little rights.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Foreigner manhandles gay prostitute in Cebuhttp://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/...prostitute-cebuAn American national is facing possible criminal charges for beating up a male prostitute at a Cebu City motel Wednesday dawn. Wow, prostitution is not legal, yet when an American slaps around a girlyboy prostitute, because he must have found out that it was a man after maybe a little oral sex, that the foreigner gets charged with a crime and the prostitute goes free.and before anyone says anything, no, I do not advocate the right to slap anyone around, but I can see that I might do the same thing or worse, if I found out that it was a man and not a woman once we got down to the nitty gritty. Of course that will never happen to me, because I would never pay for sex or fool around on my wife. I guess this just shows the same thing we all have been saying, foreigners have little rights.
I am glad it wasn't me & I do not frequent those prossies but had the pants come down & it had a tool I might have smacked around the bugger myself

Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't quite understand something. It's evident that some males are inclined to violence upon discovery of another male sexually servicing them. If these people feel so strongly about avoiding male to male sexual contact then why not verbally confirm the gender of the other person before anything intimate happens? In any case, it's not a good idea to assault someone especially in a foreign country.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I don't quite understand something. It's evident that some males are inclined to violence upon discovery of another male sexually servicing them. If these people feel so strongly about avoiding male to male sexual contact then why not verbally confirm the gender of the other person before anything intimate happens? In any case, it's not a good idea to assault someone especially in a foreign country.
Mike, I think that a girlyboy would often lie because he knows that he might not make any money if he tells the truth. Money is of course the driving force with prostitutes of either gender, so the likelihood that they would tell the truth is diminished by how bad they would need the money and in the Philippines, I would guess that a girlyboy would have a much harder time earning any money if he told his clients that he was a man. JMHONow if a girlyboy dresses like a woman and does not tell the man otherwise, the end results could end up a beating. I think you are 100% correct and a man who is going to be with a prostitute, should ask them if they are in fact a woman, but if they lie and then it is later found out, rage may override reason.Of course nothing in that news story says that it was a girlyboy or that he lied, but that is what I would guess happened by the story, or the guy knew it was a guy and did not want to pay and a fight ensued. There could also be a lot of other ifs and whys and we will probably never know, but the point that I was trying to point out was, that prostitution is illegal in the Philippines, yet it was the foreigner who might be charged and not the prostitute and that is just wrong, both should be charged or neither.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Everyone knows that the Filipino authorities turn a blind eye to adult prostitution, its why the RP is one of the top sex tourism destinations in the world. It may be illegal, but so are a lot of other things that nobdody does anything about in this country.I don't see anything wrong with letting the prostitute go free while proscuting the assaulter. When a hooker gets beat up or raped in the US, police don't arrest them for prostitution, they treat them as victims of a crime, not criminals. The same thing seems to be happening in this case as well.

til
Posted
Posted

I agree, this is not a good example to prove unfair treatment of foreigners.Also if prostitution is illegal, the prostitute and the client did something illegal anyway. But I guess beating up is considered a graver crime and I'd agree on that.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The only time a foreigner should ever fight a Filipino is if your life is in danger and you have no other options. If as a foreigner for any reason you hit a Filipino it

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Man you read things that are not there,it says nothing about a girlyboy,it says a gay,not all wear womens clothes and makeup.The story says the gay serviced the client,it is most likely he knew he was male.Anyway,the moral of the story is that you don't go around beating people up for what ever the reason.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Mike, I think that a girlyboy would often lie because he knows that he might not make any money if he tells the truth. Money is of course the driving force with prostitutes of either gender, so the likelihood that they would tell the truth is diminished by how bad they would need the money and in the Philippines, I would guess that a girlyboy would have a much harder time earning any money if he told his clients that he was a man. JMHONow if a girlyboy dresses like a woman and does not tell the man otherwise, the end results could end up a beating. I think you are 100% correct and a man who is going to be with a prostitute, should ask them if they are in fact a woman, but if they lie and then it is later found out, rage may override reason.Of course nothing in that news story says that it was a girlyboy or that he lied, but that is what I would guess happened by the story, or the guy knew it was a guy and did not want to pay and a fight ensued. There could also be a lot of other ifs and whys and we will probably never know, but the point that I was trying to point out was, that prostitution is illegal in the Philippines, yet it was the foreigner who might be charged and not the prostitute and that is just wrong, both should be charged or neither.
But that would be justice. Where do you think you are? SugarwareZ-007.gif

daisy
Posted
Posted
Though i do agree with you in regards to assualting someone in a foreign country i personally have had an experience where i went to a bar cr and in the process of taking a leek had a " tomboy " squat on the floor like a female and pretend to pee . All the time just wanting to play with a man's dong . . :-)Now , i was polite about it but to tell the truth if i was younger i would have buried his damn face in the urinal . :-) I have no problem with someone being gay but when they are so bold as to try and force themselves on me that's just not right .