Meat Pies

RBM
Posted
Posted

Guys I have heard an Aussie is making excellent meat pies in Angles.

Supposedly wholesales them for a bulk order. Not able to find anything on a google search.

Would appreciate any news or even better if anybody knows someone making same Cebu or Dumaguete area.

Thanks in advance

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Guys I have heard an Aussie is making excellent meat pies in Angles.

Supposedly wholesales them for a bulk order. Not able to find anything on a google search.

Would appreciate any news or even better if anybody knows someone making same Cebu or Dumaguete area.

Thanks in advance

If You go to WHY NOT on the boulevard in Dumaguete there is an English man there called Andy he sells pies and Pasties sausages etc.

I don`t have his number but they all know him he is usually there lunchtime. 

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I don`t have his number but they all know him he is usually there lunchtime. 

I will be in Casa Blanca, Dumaguete later, i will try and see him and get the number.

JP :thumbsup:   :tiphat:

( Sick note is in the post like my car tax application  :hystery: )

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

I will be in Casa Blanca, Dumaguete later, i will try and see him and get the number.

rotfl.gifOK Guys and Gals, He is Andy Byrne.  You just  Phone him see what he has, place your order and he will Deliver to Which ever Bar, Resto you are in on the Boulevard in Dumaguete on  Friday Lunchtime. I don't know where else he will deliver to. Maybe best to ask of course.

ANDY BYRNE.  0905 487 0700

He is waiting for you call

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

rotfl.gifOK Guys and Gals, He is Andy Byrne.  You just  Phone him see what he has, place your order and he will Deliver to Which ever Bar, Resto you are in on the Boulevard in Dumaguete on  Friday Lunchtime. I don't know where else he will deliver to. Maybe best to ask of course.

Thanks so much.

One of the great things about this forum is so many people going out of their way to help others.....

Much appreciated.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Good on you Jack but why are you going out without me?

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Good on you Jack but why are you going out without me?

smiley-gen123.gif   :hystery:  I guess you never got the text  smiley-gen166.gif but they only had 1 Chicken left so it was just as well ?

And you keep falling of your chair if I take you out too often smiley-gen143.gif  it was just a Quick trip to BOI about this new Thingy. Soon be November!smiley-gen131.gif :cheers: 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Is November the best month for pies trying to keep on topic haha. I would have thought that the older generation would show us young people how to behave. Anyway next time I come to see you my two girls will be with me so we have to behave haha forget the belt on the chair we will probably be chained in the house what a Bugger

• Like 1

bootleultras
Posted
Posted

The pie shop in Angeles you've heard of is Fred's Pies on Perimeter Road, excellent pies and pasties at great prices. You can find him on Facebook under Fred's Pies surprisingly enough. :)

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted