Abuse Unreported!

fred
Posted
Posted

I was just recently made aware of this video and was shocked to see that no comment was made on Youtube..

If you can then please forward this..Looks as if this lady needs help.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Where is this? Is the lady an OFW or a wife? What language is being spoken by the slob who is hitting her?  One cannot make sense of this.

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted

No idea but I have just read that it was posted on FB here.. https://www.facebook.com/pilipinosakuwait.

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now it makes  some sense. Not a lot, though!

Edited by Methersgate
  • Like 1

fred
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ahh..

Did some further research and this video has a different viewpoint..

Some people have too much time on their hands!

Not a funny joke IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFK-JVyMU4

Edited by fred
  • Like 1

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Wow this is a tough one due to the language barrier and other factors. Some aspects seem faked. We have no idea what they are saying or arguing about. Either way real or faked it's bad as it promotes abuse.

El Negrito
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ahh..

Not a funny joke IMO.

Thanks for confirming. Not to knock anyone else who sympathized but something just didn't sit right with me about this video. Maybe because I was in law enforcement and a paramedic and have seen domestic violence up close, personal and fatal. I was sure there was laughter, also a woman being hit like that usually cowers instead of continuing to work and the guy's actions seemed more comedic than abusive. Not to mention the kids defense of his mom seemed more like a game than anything. Kids are usually all in or all out, fight or flight.

Edited by El Negrito
  • Like 2

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

Ahh..

Not a funny joke IMO.

Thanks for confirming. Not to knock anyone else who sympathized but something just didn't sit right with me about this video. Maybe because I was in law enforcement and a paramedic and have seen domestic violence up close, personal and fatal. I was sure there was laughter, also a woman being hit like that usually cowers instead of continuing to work and the guy's actions seemed more comedic than abusive. Not to mention the kids defense of his mom seemed more like a game than anything. Kids are usually all in or all out, fight or flight.

Thanks, both of you.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

Perhaps this thread should be retitled "In Poor Taste Youtube Video" so this does not waste someones time if they are really searching for a thread on abuse?

• Like 2

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Weather the video is a hoax or real it's just wrong. When I saw the video the first time I was angered and wanted to give the guy a taste of his own medicine. When he hit the child on the head my blood started to boil.

I'm still not sure how I feel except that it's wrong on so many levels.

But that's just my opinion. If I ever witnessed something like that I'd beat the guy senseless regardless if it was any of my business or not.

Sent from my iPhone. buhay ay mahusay na! magsaya.

• Like 3