Bounty For Overstaying Foreigners???????????

Mike S
Posted
Posted

WANTED

2000 PESO REWARD.  

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE 2 MEN  Do not Approach but ring this number  +63 917 @@@@@@@@@@

attachicon.gifDSC07026 (1).JPG         

Would you settle for a maybe 6 pack of San Magoo ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :tiphat:

:cheersty:

komments
Posted
Posted

I'll add that I wish they had this in the U.S. but that would never fly because we would be violating their illegal immigrant rights, whatever those are.

In today's political climate that would be considered racist.  I would never condone a government run program like this (too Eastern Bloc for my tastes).  But I agree with OMW, illegal immigration in the US is way out of control.

komments
Posted
Posted

WANTED

2000 PESO REWARD.  

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE 2 MEN  Do not Approach but ring this number  +63 917 @@@@@@@@@@

So Jack, do you really need that 28 GBP to get home?  I mean turning yourself in - a bit extreme for my tastes.  :blonde:  :)

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

WANTED

2000 PESO REWARD.  

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:  :tiphat:  :cheers:

Dodgy looking beggers aren`t they!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So Jack, do you really need that 28 GBP to get home?  I mean turning yourself in - a bit extreme for my tastes. 

:unsure:  :no: Hmmmmmmmmmmm you are not Married to mine!  :mocking:  :thumbsup:

JP :morning1:

Morning All, nice day for it.

( Every one is out doing the visiting thing, so Maybe, we can get some better connection for a while)

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
This program further encourages the public to be vigilant in reporting of such. In return, they shall be granted a monetary incentive of Php 2,000 upon successful apprehension of reported foreign national
Are there deductions for each FALSE report?  Otherwice it can be good business to repoty ALL foreigners...   :mocking:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

This program further encourages the public to be vigilant in reporting of such. In return, they shall be granted a monetary incentive of Php 2,000 upon successful apprehension of reported foreign national
Are there deductions for each FALSE report?  Otherwice it can be good business to repoty ALL foreigners...   :mocking:

I'm not looking at their (the people turning in the foreigners) getting rich as much as maybe revenge ..... you have to give your name if you expect a reward so anyone just turning in anyone even if they are not guilty just to make money is kinda foolish as they would not get paid .... BUT .... someone with a vengeful neighbor or maybe ex-girl friend or disenchanted relative-in-law could turn someone in and giving a false name with a disposable sim card ..... and that my friends could ruin your day ... week or whatever .... 

Even if they do check out their records before they venture out to confront you if the person turning you in says you are John Jones ...... living on 1st street ..... in Happy Valley, Cebu (where you currently reside) but you didn't bother to change your address with the BI which they have listed as 1010 Pleasant Lane, Naga ..... you could be in a world of hurt when they come knocking at your door in Happy Valley .....  just saying .... :tiphat:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I'm not looking at their (the people turning in the foreigners) getting rich as much as maybe revenge ..... you have to give your name if you expect a reward so anyone just turning in anyone even if they are not guilty just to make money is kinda foolish as they would not get paid .... BUT .... someone with a vengeful neighbor or maybe ex-girl friend or disenchanted relative-in-law could turn someone in and giving a false name with a disposable sim card ..... and that my friends could ruin your day ... week or whatever .... 

Even if they do check out their records before they venture out to confront you if the person turning you in says you are John Jones ...... living on 1st street ..... in Happy Valley, Cebu (where you currently reside) but you didn't bother to change your address with the BI which they have listed as 1010 Pleasant Lane, Naga ..... you could be in a world of hurt when they come knocking at your door in Happy Valley .....  just saying ....

I just joked concerning making it a business idea  :)

Yes, I know a wife and/or business partner (false ?) accused a Luzon foreigner with a biger business, to get the whole business. The foreigner was put in custody, although he did show documents showing he were there legaly (?)  !!!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

So I rang the number as I saw these two desperados today.  A filipina answered and said I only get the reward if they are single men and willing to date her sister.  Guess I don't get the 2,000.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

So I rang the number as I saw these two desperados today.  A filipina answered and said I only get the reward if they are single men and willing to date her sister.  Guess I don't get the 2,000.

Sorry Dave No! but Nice Try MATE   :mocking: 

:hystery:  Next thing They try, will be a reality thing on face Book. :dance:   upping the reward a little? post-2148-0-59972200-1415328006_thumb.jp 

Maybe I will let the Dogs walk themselves :rolleyes: in Future. 

My mate only just got away, with the Aid of his daughters wheels post-2148-0-16639200-1415328609_thumb.pn

Hmmmmmmmmm time for a beer methinks  :cheers:

JP

• Like 1